Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Im not jealous very happy for you , so keep me informed. I added you as a friend so feel free to send me a message.

12 years ago

i will morgan5 thanks so much.

12 years ago

Hi ladies, im new here. So DH is 39, im 36, we are ready for #3! We have been blessed with 2 teenage daughters, we would love a healthy lil boy, but just to have another would be great. I had my daughters at 18 & 21, but now its so hard to concieve! I had a mc 4 years ago and still nothing, im leaving it in gods hands, if its meant to be it will happen, i dont want to see a fs. Baby dust to all

12 years ago

Holy shit sticks Kristine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo happy for you! You've been waiting a long time for this good news! I hope your dh is excited and doesn't put a damper on this for you! I personally would love for you to keep us posted! If not, we're gonna stalk ya anyways!

Jan: I'm soo sorry for your loss. Hopefully this thread is a good comfort and distraction for you. Even if you decide to wait a bit to try again, it's a nice way to not feel so alone and gives you something else to focus on. I personally found this thread helpful as I waited to ttc again. I'll be back at it finally next month. Many hugs to you!

Welcome Crissi and jaden!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ok, I actually have some time to chat now...

Kristine - OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I was seriously SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited when I read your post earlier I couldnt even contain myself! lol!! I was literally dancing around as I was getting ready to walk out the door!! I am so so happy for you sweetie! You totally deserve this and it's about damn time you got it! I dont know what the rest of the thread says, but I want you to stay, and if they dont then I will give you my email address or you can pm or I will stalk you on cmp! I WANT to know everything! There are very few originals left from this thread and it honestly makes me so happy that you finally got your bfp!! I wish you so much happiness and sending you lots of love! If your dh isnt happy I will personally come and kick his ass! lol! & (I have been hoping to say that to you for such a long time!)

nicole - How are you doing today hun?

Crissi & Jaden - Welcome to the thread ladies! This is the most amazing & supportive group around! Seriously this girls are the best! I am sure you will both fit right in!

Cris - are we the only two "originals" left?? lol! Guess we're up next!

Jan - Glad you're haning in there hun, I know how horrible it can be, but day by day is the only way to get through it. And remember we're always here for you!

Jenn - We're cycle twins again.... any news from you? Have you tested at all?

AFM - Apparently I have confused ctp... it now thinks I O'd on March 17th a full week AFTER my +opk! My chart is looking somewhat triphasic tho so maybe thats what cause the confusion? FF still says O was March 10th, so I am sticking with that. *sigh* just another trick I'm sure, mother nature trying to get my hopes up.

My parent came home today!! SO happy to see them! And my Mom was so sweet - she bought a ton of baby stuff!! Lots of Christmas clearance stuff at rediculously low prices! (ex. $1.80 for a sleeper - thats insane!) So happy to have them home again! Going out for tea with Mom tomorrow!

Joy
P.S. Kristine... I am still bouncing off the walls!! So happy for you!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

omg triphasic chart and now I need y'all to check out my hpt images... I think I may have gotten a bfp!?!?!?

Kristine - looks like we might be bfp twins!!

Hi everyone!

I'm a BYOB alumni so to speak and a few of you may remember me. Joy keeps me up to date with everyone on here and she just told me Kristine's good news and then I saw her own hpt! So excited!

Kristine- I remember all your struggles well from the confessions thread so I am so extremely thrilled for you! Congrats!!

Joy- I can't congratualte you enough! So excited!

Love to you all!

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago

Aisha - You're too sweet!!

joy -as soon as i read triphasic i thought that is a preg sign, then scroll down to your BFP and checked your image out.

if that isnt a secondline that i have two lines etched into my eyeballs as I see two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeay for you and aroma!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

LoL thanks hun!! The line has since gotten darker so I am feeling pretty good right now! :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo