Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 4-4.5 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt is Wed April 4th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Hello my favorite online ladies!

My name is Nicole
I am 32, dh is 35
Had my 1st mc when I was 19 (before dh) @ 8 weeks naturally.
We have a 2 1/2 yr old dd
We went off bc pill Feb. 2010 and actively ttc since May 2010.
I found out I was pg in July and lost the baby Sept. 27th @ my 12 week appt.
I had a d&c and didn't stop bleeding for about 4 1/2 months. Finally after 4 more rounds of drugs I finally finished my mc on Feb. 3rd. Did 1 round of bc and I'm finally ready to start ttc next cycle. I am around 6-8 dpo.

Kristine I didn't realize you were from Abbotsford! I was born there and moved here to Washington when I was a kid. I live in Monroe, it's about 45 mins east of Seattle. Basically all my relatives live in Canada, most in Brandon Manitoba since thats where my parents where from. As far as smoking, my sis was when she found out as well. Her Dr told her to slowly cut down since you don't want to stress yourself out too much. Best of luck!

Lindsay, your line looks promising! Hopefully you'll be the first official bfp of this thread!

Gina, welcome to BYOB!

Ok, gotta get my butt out the door now.

-Nicole

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Wow, another thread already!

About me:
My name is Jessica and my DH and I are 30.
We live in sunny San Diego, CA and have been ttc #1 since Sept 2010.
Got a BFP in Nov 2010, but lost her at 18 weeks due to a NTD. Had a D&C and were cleared to start ttc again in June 2011.
Had another BFP in July 2011, but again, lost baby girl at 17 week to anencephaly.
We've been cleared to ttc again since February, but we started in January 2012.

I am currently 4dpo (I think?). I try not to symptom track until after 6dpo, when implantation would possibly occur, but I have been having slight cramps since I O'd on Friday.

FX we get some more BFP's on this thread!

12 years ago

Wow, I can't believe we're on to the next one already.

Well... df and I started not trying/not preventing in mid 2010, after nothing happened, we decided we were ready to start actively trying near the middle of 2011, and after no results, we've REALLY been trying (opks, crazy research, all the normal stuff lol) since November.

A little about me: I have never been pregnant. I am a total poas ADDICT. Df and I are both young, but I don't expect that to affect anybody's opinions. We are also both taking vitamins, hoping to improve our chances.

I wish everybody luck, and I hope this thread continues where the last one left off- churning out BFPs.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm Lindsay, 28 and DH is 29. We have been together 7 years married 5 years.I also live in Texas.

Been TTC since August, had an ectopic pregnancy in November and lost my left tube. Only have had 2 cycles since then so not sure how it's going to affect ttc.

Happy to see all the new additions to this forum!

Well, for all you ladies who remember my story, I have an update: AF started this morning. :( very disappointing I was one week late and hoping for a bfp. Maybe it was a very early chemical. At least AF has come and it's on to a new cycle. This is only my third since the ectopic, so maybe it will take some time to normal out.

Honestly I'm just happy to be out of limbo, and bring on the bd! :)

Lindsay

12 years ago

Lindsay - I'm sorry AF got you and I really thoguth I saw something on the test you posted.

Ok, so you know how I said I think I o'd on Friday. Well, I wasn't sure becuase I just started using opks and never got a positive, but I still had all the symptoms of O from my past cycles and I got pregnant without opks then. Since I wasn't too sure I decided I would keep testing once a day until I either got a BFP or AF. Well today (cd 17) I got a very positive opk at around 1:30 this afternoon. I am going to get some BDing in just in case, but I have also heard of people getting pos opks after they O. Have any of you experienced this or have any suggestions?

Jess

12 years ago

I'm Jil. Im 24. dear fiance (DF) is 28.
we've been trying since november 2011.
i had one pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in january 2012.
i don't use opks, i just monitor o pains, cm and cp and use the calendar method.
according to the above i'm ovulating either today or tomorrow.

jackson- im so sorry hun. i was sure i saw a line! af is cruel.

aroma- im not sure how to quit smoking since i've never smoked, but make sure to take it slow so you dont add any unnecessary stress. have you told dh yet?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Jess- Im with you on that one! I was sure I had Oed but then yesterday I had extremely watery CM and all the other signs were pointing to leading up to O. However my bbt did not stay up to confirm O so I am hoping that it is any day now. Are you doing bbt as well? I have found that I cannot confirm O without it. Hopefully we O together as it would be good to have a cycle buddy

Lindsay- Sorry to hear about the getting you Im glad you are keeping so positive and good luck with your next cycle

Kristine- I am also a non smoker however I asked my sister who is a smoker and last time she was pregnant she slowly cut back by replacing cigarettes with lollies (I guess you could use anything that you like) until she stopped smoking and then she cut back on the lollies. She said that it was easier to cut back on the lollies than the cigarettes. Hope that helps at all

AFM- Well there looks like there could be a few of us Oing together this round
As for me all my pre O symptoms are back and I feel like I could O any day again now. I really wish my body would work out what it is doing!

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

df and i bd'd today, and were gonna bd later. so i hope that does it. today should be the day for o! i had o pains this morning but they've waned.

i cut my hair today! it was down past my ass but now its up to my boobs. it feel so short now! i regretted it for about an hour but now i love it.

baby dust girls! im crazy hopeful for us all right now! i see lots of new years babies!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

I was getting what felt like O pains earlier today with a little cramping. So I'm glad df and I 'd this morning :)

Was going to try again for tonight but that's not happening, maybe tomorrow?? Hoping this morning did the trick!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

12 years ago

This forum is just fantastic....here I'm sitting, 9 DPO, hoping and wishing and feeling sorry for myself b/c I just don't want to have to try anymore........and here all of you amazing women are, in the same boat, all over the place, feeling my pain and thinking my thoughts!

Pretty sure o'd on CD20.....3/18. We BD'd Monday, Wednesday and then Saturday........also on the day of, and the day after. I had a faint + on an OPK on CD 18, a darker + on CD 19, and about the same on CD20.........nothing on day 21, so I called it as CD 21. I'm 99.9% sure I o'd on CD 20 last month too b/c I swear I could feel my ovary open and that little egg pop out! Unfortunately, DH was across the country on a business trip.

So..........here's praying. CM has been in high abundance for the last several days, and I've been cranky and about to cry at the drop of a hat for a couple days now............but I almost can't allow myself to hope .

Hoping for for all of you! Keep me in your thoughts.............would appreciate!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo