Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 4

View Full Post

Hi ladies... (as bug said at the begginning of chapter 2...)

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

263 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 263 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!

Heading our in a minute, but just wanted to come on and say hi... apparently no one is chatting, I'm hoping its because everyone is habing too much fun celebrating the Christmas holidays!!

AFM - Cd5 I think today... cant remember, af is lite, and I am loving it! I can see an end!!! Woohoo!! LoL! Heading out for dinner and a visit at our friends place this eve, then hopefully coming home early enough to watch a movie with dh.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!!
So Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello all,

I finally found you here at the next chapter! Welcome to any new folks following us and thinking about chiming in; we would love to hear from you.

Short intro:
I'm Bee, age 30; dh 31 and we're almost 7 weeks pregnant. Thanks very much to the supportive girls here for making this journey a shared experience well before I even spoke to family or friends about ttc.
Here's a short list of things that I was taking the cycle I got our bfp: EPO, green tea, bee pollen, vit D and B complex, zinc. The things I changed/added that cycle were: Consistent green tea (no coffee), vit D, and Zinc. This was the first cycle I also ate fresh pink grapefruit through the FP.

Girls, I hope the holiday season is keeping everyone's spirits high. Wishes and blessings to you all for a healthy and happy new year.

Afm,
It's been a while since I last checked in :)
I've figured out that smoke (woodstove and frying) makes me really queasy. My brother was making meatballs for spaghetti sauce last night and it hit me really quick, I had to sit down across the room before I wretched all over the counter! Otherwise I'm feeling very well lately.
Dh and I told my family two days ago since it was becoming difficult to hide with all the festive imbibing. It was a great surprise.
Anyway, I hope you all have a happy holidays,

love Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Merry Christmas ladies!!! Thinking of you all and praying for good health and good luck over the holidays and in the new year!!

lotsa love, Liz

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Bee - Glad you found the new thread!!

Just wanted to pop on and say...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!!

Joy

Have a very Merry Christmas ladies. I pray that your celebration is filled with love, warmth and blessing from our Lord and your families and friends that surround you.

Cheers!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and Santa treated each of you well!

AFM: 1DPO. Havn't been feeling great the last few days. Nausea and headache. It's weird how my cycle moves things around. Last month I had all this stuff during AF and this month, I broke out like a teenager during AF and during O I feel like I have a flu. Ugh.
Well. I hope everyone is amazing. Please check in and tell me everything!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies
I'm Becca, age 28 and have been ttc for 7 cycles now.

Sorry to intrude on your lovely thread, but I was wondering about trying this EPO this cycle. However, I have also heard that Mucinex is good for the CF as well. Do any of you know why I should choose one over the other? Should I take both??? I took Mucinex today and I ovulate in about a week so I need to decide if I should take the EPO soon. Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and good luck to all of you!!!

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Hi Becca.
Welcome and so happy that you joined us!
As for EPO vs Mucinex... scientifically I don't know what the differences are, but I just chose the EPO because that's all it is. I just don't see the purpose in having the medicine part added if something so natural will do the same thing. I haven't had any side effects from EPO, but there is always a chance if you take a medication that you don't necessarily need.
Again. So happy that you are joining our thread. I hope that answer helps.

12 years ago

Hi MrsOtt
Thanks so much for you reply. I think I will take the EPO everyday until ovulation. Maybe I'll take the Mucinex the day of and the day before ovulation to cover all my bases. I just really wanted to try something new this month. This is my 7th cycle of ttc #1 and I hope this will make a difference. By the way, when do you take the EPO? In the morning or at night? I get heartburn easily and so I'm scared to take it at night.
Thanks again
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!!

Becca - Welcome to the group! I would start taking the EPO asap if you're gonna do it (and I do reccommend it!!) But make sure you stop on O day!! As for the mucinex, I assume that is similar to Robitussin. I took Robitussin shortly before when I knew we would be bd-ing and it seemed to help. So I would definitely say do both!!

MrsOtt - Sorry your feeling so crummy Hope it passes soon!! How were your holidays? Was Santa good to you?

AFM - I'll start with the ttc stuff... CD8 (technically cd9 I guess cause it's afert 2am!) Af has packed her bags, she was pretty much entirely gone on Christmas Day and not so much as a spot today!

Well Santa (& everyone else) was VERY good to me & dh! Not only did we get spoiled with presents, but af ended on Christmas Day! Woohoo! We have had such an amazing few days, lots of family gatherings, got to watch my neice & nephews open their presents (They were SO ecxited!!). I felt really crummy on Christmas Day in the afternoon... from about noon till 3pm or so I felt horrible. But it passed and I was able to go and enjoy dinner & presents at my parents house in the evening

Today my Mom and I went out boxing day shopping to 2 Walmarts, 2 Shoppers Drug Marts, Indigo Books, & Zellers. SOOO fun!! We shopped from 9am-3pm came home and got things ready forour family dinner at my house, company came at 4:30, left at 6:30. Then at 9 we went back out shopping with my sisters! Super fun!! (& expensive!) Got some great stuff though... lots of presents for people both for birthdays and next Christmas. Bought myself some cheap Christmas sheets that I plan on making into a duvet cover, some Christmas decorations, gift baskets, some TV seasons & Wii games, and lots of baby stuff... both for our future child and our friends kid next year. Was a pretty awesome day!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday!!
Only 5 more days till 2012!! Looking forward to a fresh start & a new year!

Joy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo