Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently on CD51 & pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt is on Aug 4th 2011
I used opks, and chart my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Chris: I read that flax seed also does similar things to EPO because they are both omega fatty acids and have the same properties..... you can buy it in capsules, cereal, or in a powder/grain that you can sprinkle on things. With the flax seed you can take it the whole month and during pregnancy also.......

12 years ago

Checking in quick while at work- I took a test this morning frer 6days sooner and got a very faint second line(when I took the test apart)...what ate the chances that it is positive and not an evap? I'm 9 dpo. What do you girls think?

12 years ago

jkg9510: I haven't heard of evap lines being a problem with FRER....FX for you!! Test again in a couple days!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

jkg9510: I haven't heard of evap lines being a problem with FRER....FX for you!! Test again in a couple days!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this..
My name is Sharla
I have an 11 yr old daughter
I live near Orlando, Fl
I had a MC on 6/3/11 (d&c)
I am ttc again, I am 3 dpo
Praying for Blue sticky baby dust..
I am 32 years old
Looking for people to help me through this who have experienced some of the same things that I have...
Hoping for a BFP at then end of the month!!

I don't know anyone one here and I am looking for people to talk to and get advise from.

TTC my rainbow baby.. User Image

12 years ago

yay for the new thread!

Hi girls, I am Susy, 35 and from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Dp is 32 (so RJ, I think I am a cougar as well! :))

TTC since January 2010 and had a m/c in November last year. Sharla, so sorry to hear about your m/c. These wonderful ladies can actually help you! Be strong and I know for a fact that even though you'll always remember, you'll be able to give it a special place in your hart. The pain will go away eventually.

welcome to all the new girls, I hope you'll love it here.

Katie#2 I'm hoping for you that the faint line is a positive one! Let us know will ya!?

Good night girls!

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

My name is Emma im 38 been ttc for 17 cycles......

getting married in 2 days, dh who is 35 to be has no children i have a 16 year old son...

currently 3dpo really praying this will be the month

been following this thread since dec 2010.

really lovley ladies.

xxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Thanks Susy, It is nice to have forums like this to be able to talk to people who have experienced similar situations.
I am excited to be here. My SO has been very helpful, and excited to ttc again as well. But sometime you just need people to talk to that know how your body and mind felt.

12 years ago

I was 11 weeks pg when I got my first ultrasound and than we saw that the hart stopped beating around 9 weeks. The next week I had an operation to remove it from my body. It was the most difficult period of my life and still sometimes I can cry about it. But I also think that I have a little angle watching over me. Just ask your questions here and vent everything you need to. Unfortunately a lot of girls here have this experience as well so you'll get a lot of response.

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

I was 9 1/2 weeks and had and U/S and the baby had no heartbeat an no movement. The Dr said that the baby only measured to be 7 1/2 weeks and I had a d&c to have the baby removed also.
He told me I could ttc after my first AF, which was July 2nd.. I am now 3 dpo.. Waiting to take my test and praying for a BFP!! with a H&H baby...
I am appreciative of people who are willing to talk to me about it and help support me!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo