Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on some BFP's!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'm 27 (almost 28), dh is 28 we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD1 & very grouchy!!
I have used OPK's for the last 6 cycles
I started to chart my bbt 2 cycles ago
& last cycle I started chartting cm & cp
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! LoL!)

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

269 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone.

I may be MIA for a while. I just found out my aunt is dying so I'm going to go out to see her before she passes on so I can say goodbye. She's actually my great-great-aunt but she never had children so I'm more like a grandchild to her. Lovely lady. She is 90 though and the last living of 10 children, so it is her time.

I may be back on tomorrow. We will see.

Love to you all.

Aisha

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Pookerdooks: I am so sorry about your Aunt. I lost my grandmother about 10 years ago now but it seem like yesterday still. She was like a mother to me since I did not grow up with a mother in my life. She was 90 also when she died. Also the last relative of mine to pass on as well. I wish you peace during this time and I hope you can enjoy the time you have with her!

Lots of love sent your way!

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

Aisha - Sending lots of and 's your way!

Carolyn - good luck today!!

Keico - that is sweet that you got married on your 6th anniversary! (We got married on our 7th) Hopefully you will get a bfp on mothers day and that will just make it a perfect day!!

Susy - I am from manitoba... probably just as cold here usually if not colder! Haha!

Katie - Yikes you bd'd a lot this cycle! that is so weird about your 2 + opks... Your symptoms sound promising hopefully you get your bfp!!

Victoria - Enjoy your time away!!

Monty - I know what you mean about feeling like ttc has taken over your entirel life... I wish I could go back to before my m/c when I wasnt so obsessive.

Lisa - Yay, glad your dh is finally home from the hospital! That sucks he is gonna be grouchy from withdrawl.. but I guess at least he's getting it all over with at once. Good luck!

Jaquelyn - LoL! I agree this thread is totally addicting! I have been on here since the very first one & I am still one of the girls who checks in the most! Haha!

As for me, I am on cd2 now... ugh this is going so slow! Have a pretty busy weekend planned... so hopefully that will distract me. I have been super grouchy the past few days though and having a serious migrane yesterday and today is not helping! And on top of that I am dealing with some serious nausea! Not happy!!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Well, it is over now! I had my hsg...... can't say it pleasant. But now it is done and over. It was painful for a bit. Felt like stinging, burning, cramps when the dye was injected. Now I am bleeding and leaking fluid. They said it will be that way for about 24 hours. YUCK! My dh was nice enough to come though and drive me home..... The good news is there were no blockages, no polyps, no abnormalities, and everything was normal!
I am just taking ibupfrofen the rest of the day and just feel like I have moderate cramps. So hopefully I will hear from my obgyn next week and I can start taking clomid next month. For this month it is a countdown until next week when I O!! Hopefully this will inspire my body to get my bfp!

Hope everyone has a great day!

13 years ago

Geez Louise we move fast! Keeping up with this thread is a part time job

My name is Cristine I'm 28 DH is 27. Been together 10 yrs, married 2 1/2. I'm Canadian eh? And I'm a JK teacher :)
Been ttc #1 since Nov
Had early m/c in Feb
Using OPK, charting BBT and trying to monitor my CM.
I am currently at 6DPO, so the real obsessing begins!

Monty and all the newcomers- Welcome! These ladies will become your online bffs pretty fast!

Joy - I am so sorry to hear the showed up!! That sucks!

Aisha- ! I hope stays away and you get this cycle!

Katie - I've been feeling stuff too for the past couple days! My nipples hurt, had periodic sharp pains in my bbs and some pinching in my abdomen and I feel bloated in the evening. It hurt when I slept on my stomach last night and my CM seems to be more abundant every day. Keeping my for both of us!!

and and to all!!

Cris

User Image and and to all!

13 years ago

Hello everyone!! My name is Joanie, i'm 25 DB is 35. we're trying for our first together (he has 3 from a previous marriage) we've been TTC since dec 2010. It's a real struggle being young and not being able to get pregnant "fast" but i'm a google queen now so I understand that it takes 3 - 6 months for someone my age and can take up to a year. So let the waiting begin!! It's very stressful.. thinking your a failure every month and your body playing mind tricks on you with symptoms.
Symptoms this month..
10 dpo - painful sex, like he was hitting my low cervix.
11 dpo - sharp/pulling/ pinching pains in lower abdomen, back ache, acne, EMOTIONAL, vivid dreams
TODAY 13 dpo- some cramps like AF, emotional, tired, some soreness in boobs, feeling really down, EWCM
So I hope its good.. took a test at 11 dpo BFN =/ but that may have been early. I will test again this afternoon *fingers crossed* but if BFN its not over till AF shows her face.

13 years ago

Aisha~I am sorry to hear that. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts hun.

I feel like I am out. I guess there is no particular reason I feel this way other than the fact that my bb's started hurting so badly today! I have my ultrasound Monday and we will collect and drop off the SA on Monday as well. Tonight, I get to help him get rid of the "old sperm" lol.

So yes, I fully admit it, I am one of the idiots that was up at 4:30am getting breakfast made for myself and a couple of friends to watch the royal wedding, lol. The wedding started at 6am my time and we were DRUNK by 6:30. It was quite comical. My husband came downstairs at one point and just took one look at us and shook his head, lol. I went back to bed a little after 9 and slept until 2, lol. The whole thing was absolutely ridiculous, but we had sooo much fun! BTW, I HATED her dress! I expected something so much more elegant out of her :(

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Aisha :( sorry love.

Royal Wedding??? Nah! I could care less. I'm sure they will repeat it over and over again and I will be forced to catch a glimpse.

Lisa, it's about time you were able to sit down, relax, and LAUGH!! You had way to much drama for one person to handle. Glad you had fun girl

It's only 8:30 and I'm sleepy. Goodnight people.

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Hi everyone ,
Im Emma im 38 dp is 35 , and we have been ttc for 14 months , last week we were told dp has low sperm motility only 25% move and some of them aint to good , we will get the detailed results in july when we see the fs.

im 10dpo atm feel af is coming again !!!

i hate that vile witch.

xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

13 years ago

Good morning girls!

Corvina- I watched the royal wedding also, but I didn't get up especially to see it though. I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't sleep so I put the tv on and it happened to be on that channel. I thought she was beautiful! But I also thought the bodice of her dress didn't really go well with the skirt...her second dress for the evening reception was way prettier.

Aisha - Sorry to hear about your aunt. Your family and yourself are in my thoughts and prayers

Well, it's 7am here in Ontario Canada, 7 DPO and I don't feel any symptoms at all, except a dry mouth. I feel like I'm out too because my bbs would hurt by now. The last time, they started hurting pretty fast. But on the upside, I haven't had any spotting or bloody CM for three days now, even after on Wed night. Closed cervix maybe? And my husband and I got in a bit of a tif last night over some stupid game and I wanted to cry. Usually I just get mad and stop talking to him but I felt like crying. I've been feeling a tad emotional the past 2 days also... YEsterday I got a craving for beer. I DETEST beer! And about 30 minutes later, I wanted some orange pop. Weird how it just sprung on me. I hope it's a good sign

and and to all!

Cris

User Image and and to all!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo