Community post

Discussion

YAAAYYY, I got my BFP!!! I'm preggers! See symptoms inside!

View Full Post

Hello ladies!

First, I know how hard it is to wish so bad for a baby and to dread these TWW!!! I was very lucky, because this is my 4th cycle trying and I already had my first BFP yesterday even with my very irregular cycles.

So here are some symptoms:

- After ovulation, for about a week I was pretty dry, and then I started have A LOT of lotiony cm. So much that I kept on running to the bathroom thinking that AF was there.
- Right before implantation, I had very itchy nipples, I was dizzy and noticed I was a little more sensitive and thirsty. I was also waking up during the night...without being able to fall back asleep.
- At implantation I noticed some pimples on my face and a temperature drop.
- Right after implantation, temps went even higher than prior to implantation and stayed there (between 99 and 99.5). Also, I feel a little faint and not very hungry. I need to pee a little more often than before.
- Ever since about a week before implantation, I started having lots of cramps, pulling in the lower abs and my stomach felt upset (but it wasn't).
- I am now also a little bit constipated.

Hope this helps!!!

I pray now that the little bean sticks and that I will have a healthy pregnancy.
With that being said, I wish you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttssss of baby dust, and never loose hope.

BTW, I don't know if this does anything, but this cycle, I took out a picture of me preggo with my 1st baby...and it is always in my face...also I took out my ceramic elephants that my best friend gave me to "wish me luck & health with pregnancies". They were put in a drawer after we moved 2 years ago... They are very small and their symbol is fertility. Thanks my dear cute elephants!!!

Lots of hugs & kisses!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

So excited for you Happy!! HH9 months to you!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo