Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 4-4.5 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt is Wed April 4th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to update. Only 6dpo so not much to say really. I am still having a freaky level of CM lol I've bought pantyliners to keep my underwear dry :/ how embarassing. My cervix is high, soft and open... like it should be at ov not a week later lol

I am definatly getting poorly, last night over 3 hours I went from being fine to shaking, such a sore throat I couldn't swallow and I hurt all over

I wish it was May and I'd know if I was pregnant or not hahah!

everyone!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Oooh abc, sounds like it could be implantation!! let us know what happens!! keeping my for you!!

Elle: Im 4dpo and feeling the same way!! the ttw is the worst part of ttc!! good luck!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

this is different went to bathroom and there was just a little pickish to my cm on tp what is this im on 11 dpo today

12 years ago

ok so im having some syptoms starting at 7 dpo got sick at ihop only got better when i was outside.
bbt at
5 & 6 dpo- 97.8
7 dpo- 97.7
8 dpo- 97.4
9 dpo- 97.9
10 dpo- 97.5
today 11 dpo- 97.9 and pickish cm around 3:30pm

could someone tell me what they think cuz i am very confused

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Geez, good thing I came on again today!! This thread has just been soaring!! lol, I love it!

bahoward - Couldnt see your bbt chart on your page, but your temps dont sound irregular... hard to tell when we cant seem the whole cycles temps tho.

Elle - Lots of cm is such a good sign!!

abc123 - I really hope it's just implantation! Hard to say tho & keep us posted!

morgan5 - Glad dh is out of the hospital! Hope all is well with both of us!

Jenn - I am right there with ya, I want April over... lets get on with May so you guys can get your bfps already!!

AFM - Didnt end up at the gym today... did lots of work at my Grandparents house so Mom and I went out for tea and to do a little shopping instead. Bought baby 2 cute Easter outfits that were on clearance.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

97.3 97.4 before ov

12 years ago

I am getting so frustrated! I keep testing in the morning with my 10 mul tests I bought online and am reading such horrible things about them. Have any of you ever gotten a positive with them? Even after my hcg trigger shot i just barely got a faint positive with them. But I am afraid to use one of my FR ones incase it is negative. I feel like I would have wasted it!

But I gotta get back to the stupid homework!

To you all!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

What do you guys think of testing later today or in the morning? I'm 10-12 dpo and am so anxious to know if it was in fact implantation bleeding. Or is that an indicator that it won't show up on a hpt yet? I've never gotten to this point yet where I could test as this is my first month. Anxious and nervous. Thoughts?
Edit: just read this:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/spotting-during-luteal-phase.php

What in the world? That says spotting is so very very uncommon during implantation that it probably means you're not pregnant. That doesn't seem accurate. All other sites, including this site, say spotting is a symptom and it sounds like many women on this site experience it. Well, that crushed my hope, lol. But I've never had an early period before, and am on at 29 days each time.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

bumblebaby- i also ordered the 10 ml and all of mine have been neg but i havent got a pos on any i bought from walmart either

12 years ago

Wow! You gals are way too chatty for me! I can't keep up! If I don't reply it's not because I don't like you, it's just because I'm tired!

Jenn - I hope you're right about me moving on to CMP! I really hope so!

Joy - AF is due on Sunday. Hopefully she stays away this time. It'll almost be my b-day! I deserve it! I plan on testing Sunday morning if I don't see any sign of her... Can't believe it's already been 21 since you found out you were pg! Jeez time flies!

Jil - Keep that positive attitude girl!

abc - Hopefully it was implantation!

Caren - How you feeling? Did you test yet?

10 DPO today. I'm tired again, even though I slept really well last night (and I went to bed a little before 9). I woke up feeling great, not tired at all like most mornings. My back has been hurting for the past couple days, bbs are bearable finally. I usually want to saw them off they hurt so much. I think I had heartburn yesterday but I'm not sure what that's supposed to feel like. It was like a burning ball just above my stomach and I was burping non stop. It' didn't last that long but it got me wondering...I had some tingling in my bbs and some cramps and twinges/pinching feeling in my abdomen. Seems like every month I have all the symptoms in the book but this cycle feels a bit different...I don't want to get my hopes up!!

Cris

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo