Community post

Discussion

BYOB: We Want Some Chirstmas Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I am Finally back to TTC and am currently on cd12
Right now I am taking my prenatal vitamin, my iron suppliment (which I plan on stopping), I chart my bbt, use opks, and take EPO from cd8-Ovulation.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

266 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 266 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Aroma! I knew we would have a BFP in this group.

Happy, healthy 9 months to you!!!

12 years ago

dont have time to reply right now, just wanted to say

Kristine - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

dont have time to reply right now, just wanted to say

Kristine - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Aroma-Congrats!!!!

12 years ago

Hey there,

Newbie here too... name is Crissi age 32 DH also 32. We have 3 children (all from my previous marriage), DH doesn't have any children of his own. Had a TR done this past Jan so my DH & I can have our little #4. DH is a soldier in the Army so our BD schedule can be affected dramatically and we have been TTC since this month (Yes this is our first time trying since surgery). Hoping to get that BFP before that notice of Deployment. Currently 12DPO with a billion BFN's and a heap load of odd symptoms but since Ive only had one AF since surgery, I don't even know what my cycle would be now. Praying that the doesn't show up and that I get that beautiful that I've be praying for.

Good Luck Everyone and lots and lots of to you all!!!

Crissi

12 years ago

Hey ladies...

Just a quick Congrats to aroma!!!! YAY!!!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Congrats Aroma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats wonderful :) Make sure you relax. That is one of the most important things to do.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful well wishes. I think each day i get better. DH is great and very supportive and is ready to try again as soo as we can im just not so sure im ready.

Jan

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

I knew you were preggo aroma! I just knew it! Congrats!!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

So happy for you Kristine!!!1 We needed a dose of positive!!

!!!!!

Cristine

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

wow i have been trying to digest this all day. i phoned the f.s. and they told me to get beta blood done, so i did. dh is soooooo not going to be happy,and i don't know how to tell him. i just cannot believe after 29 months surgery and lupron that i actually got a bfp.. it could be tubal due to the endo so im going to keep on the down low, omg im gonna miss you guys,and i hope i haven't hurt anyone,i know the jealousy that goes along with this, and i am not here to rub it in..

do you guys want me to update on my situation or should i bow out now gracefully please be honest..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo