Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some Easter Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I'm a wanna-be stay-at-home-mom, currently just a house wife.
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for over a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD33 & not sure how many dpo, 11-13 I think, my bbt was messed up around O this cycle.
I use opks, and chart my bbt & take folic acid
This cycle I am starting baby asprin every day, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO so hopefully it works.
Thankfully dh is no longer going anywhere so he will still be here to try again next cycle if this one doesn work out.
I have been very relaxed this cycle, and havent obsessed on any "symptoms" the only thing I have notice are cramps (which woke me at 4am the other night) and a slight dip in my bbt.

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Happy Canada Day/4th of July weekend!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

275 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 275 Replies | Last Page

Katie - Everything happens for a reason. When everything is right in the Universe for you to have a baby, it will happen. I can only imagine how hard it is to go from trying to not trying. I can't switch it off anymore. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have a nice road trip, wherever you choose to go:) Canada is beautiful!

Joy - I tested last Tuesday, which is (i think) 10 DPO. I am 14 DPO today, 16 DPO on Monday. I have barely any symptoms though.

Jacks - Sorry the showed early. She's one day late for me and I really hope she's not playing a cruel joke on me! I hope 5 will be lucky for you!!

CJ - I hope you really are pg and that it's just not showing up on hpts. on your appt!!

RJ - !! ain't here so it could still happen!!!

As for me, I feel some pressure/bloating today. My uterus feels full and and heavy. I hope it's not because of !!! I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up but in my heart I know I'm hoping harder than I should. If she shows up, it'll be really hard...

to any other ladies in the TWW

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Cris - I am so excited that hasnt shown up for you!! I had hardly any symptoms (that I noticed at least) before my bfp, just my usual af cramps, somewhat sore boobs, and lots of cm! I am keeping my for Monday!!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning :)

Joy - I sure hope you're right! It's easy right now to not run and test because I'm not home but once I get there tonight it'll be hard to wait until morning!!

I just learned through FB that another person that I know is pg!!! I'm happy for them but it still stings that it's not working for me. I can't wait to put my on here...hopefully I get to do it tomorrow but I'm skeptical...

Heading back home today. I hope my baby nephew brought me luck and gave me lots of baby dust!

12 years ago

I am OUT! No bfp for me this cycle...... my temp dropped today below coverline and I am sure AF is on her way! I guess I will be disussing IUI with the dr. tomorrow........

12 years ago

well showed up this morning one day early
Oh well try again with an iui this go around

talk with you all in a week or so

12 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I am so sorry to hear about the evil showing up. I know how hard it is! Just keep your head high and move on to next cycle! I hope you all have a better rest of the weekend! Go out an enjoy a glass of wine or a long island ice tea!!!!!

Cris-- !!!!

AFM: Nothing new. I went to a wedding yesterday, and I hadn't planned on saying anything to the bride about the baby. She came up to me and said, "I know your secert. I had a dream last night about you." As creeped out as I was, I told her and she was like "Its a girl.". LOL. My cousin had a dream the last time I was preggo and told me it was a boy. So, I hope she is right!

User Image Abbie DS: 01/19/2010 ? or ? March 2012

12 years ago

Morning ladies!!

Abbie - LoL, thats hallarious that she knew!! Maybe she's right and you will have a little girl!!

RJandJD - Sorry to hear about the showing!

Carolyn - Don't give up until your out for sure, my temp dropped a bit the day I got my bfp, and I was sure I was gonna be out. But I have heard lots of ladies say they had a temp drop then found out they were pg. Still keeping my for you!! Keep us posted!!

Cris - I am SO excited for you to test tomorrow!! I am gonna be checking in tonight tho (as much as I can at least) to see if you caved and tested early!! (I ended up caving at testing at 7:30pm when I got my bfp!) sweetie!!

AFM... Not much going on here. Dh is (or at least should be) our for the day as long as he doesnt get called in to work. Not sure what I am going to do with myself! Then this evening we're going out to a friends place for his birthday.

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Stupid .....it is getting harder and harder each month not getting a ....im not getting any younger
really thought it was my month with all the cramps and heavy cm....but i guess not- just another month with different symptoms

cd1 today sooooo around cd 8-12 i usually get my "O" hoping i get a strong positive so we can run to the doctor to do the iui

Just ordered some digital O test so hoping that we get good reading
Anyone know anything about iui??

to you all and good luck with those still on the tww

12 years ago

Hi girls,

katie, I really understand that you and your dh made that decision although your emotions. Good luck honey and just know that this forum is here if you want to shout, cry, talk or whatever you need!

RJandJD, pff so recognizable! I just turned 35, ttc for #1 and had a mc as well. I'm not getting any younger and every month when af starts its getting more and more difficult! And it just doesn't help that my dp doesn't feel like bd'ing very often. I haven't have experience with IUI but I hope it'll help or at least it'll help to talk to your doctor about it.

Cris, did you test yet????

AFM I think O was last Saturday. We bd'd last Wednesday and dp didn't feel like it this weekend. So I have some hope that last Wednesday was enough but I don't count on it. This means that IF I get pg in August it'll be the same month I was pg last year... Time goes by too fast!!!

Do you girls know, if you O earlier, will af starts early as well?

Don't want to be too depressed so will finish this message positive! Hope all you pg ladies are doing well and we talk later again! It's late and I need some sleep to be able to work a full week again!
Love Susy

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

RJ - So sorry about the showing up. I hope you have better luck this cycle.

CJ - Don't count yourself out until arrives in full flow.

Joy - I know you're waiting for this so here it goes...

I tested this morning. I almost didn't. I used a FRER and I didn't get 2 pink lines. One was pink and the other was thin and white?? When I hold it up against the light I see two lines...I don't know what to make of it. So I'm considering it .

On the upside I have lots of yellow cm again and no sign of . Some pressure and mild cramping. So I'm thinking there was no ovulation...I'll wait until next weekend and then I'll schedule an appt to have myself checked.

to the other gals in the TWW!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo