Community post

Discussion

BYOB: I Want a BFP This Christmas!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28 (for now... he will be 29 in Dec)
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")
I have FINALLY stopped all bleeding & colorful discharge as of Nov 8th 2011!! (Yay!!)
AF will prob be here around the end of Nov-Beginning of Dec
I probably wont be able to start activly ttc again until February, but believe me I am counting down the days!!
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am just taking an iron suppliment once a day.
As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on chartting my bbt, and re-starting my prenatal vitamins
Then once we are back to ttc I will add EPO & preseed
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

Wow thats getting to be a loooooong into!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

270 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 270 Replies | Last Page

It's awfully quiet in here! I guess everyone's busy with their new Christmas goodies!

Is everyone ready for New Years? Any resolutions? We're going to celebrate Christmas a little late with my family on that weekend, so it'll be a 2 in 1! I can't wait! As for resolutions, I want to start exercising again which will hopefully help me conceive (if I haven't already).

So, any BFP yet?? I'm post O day but I don't know when I did. I hope I get a wonderful surprise in the New year!!

Good luck to you all and Happy New Year if we don't "see" each other before then!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

hey all

well no af for me but no bfp either ......im out again onto month 23 !!!!

xxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!! (I know Im a little late)

Cris: fingers crossed u get ur bfp!

Joy: any idea when u can start ttc again?

Emma: your not out till that mean witch shows up! still hoping for you!!

AFM: Im on CD3 and Im back in the game!! lol we will be ttc this month! now I cant wait to "O" haha

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hello and a belated Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! I hope everyone is hanging in there ok despite the lack of bfp this season. But I truly truly feel that 2012 will be an eventful year for us all!

AFM: on the 24th I had a few massage clients who came in the morning. During my 2nd I felt lots of cramping and "action" happening down there. So immediately after she left I ran to the bathroom and LOTS of blood came out including clots and possibly tissue. It was hard to tell because of how bloody the toilet was. Nasty I know. I had to turn away my 3rd client because I was a total mess and didn't have another pad. Luckily it was a client that I've befriended and knew my situation. Well this heavy bleeding continued till the 26th. By the 27th it was more like a really light period. The night of the 27th I started my Misoprostal before bed. That's the drug that is supposed to induce contractions. I wondered if I even needed to with how much "stuff" came out, but I figured I might as well. I woke up in the morning bleeding kinda heavy and passed a olive size piece of tissue. I have been bleeding lightly ever since and every once and a while I pass a small clot or bits of tissue. I called my Dr on the 28th and she said not to take any more Misoprostal as is seems it has done it's work. YIPEE! I really hope so! I am so excited to be done this! She wants me to start my new birth control on Sunday to help regulate and reset my cycle. I go in next week for an ultrasound to confirm.

So ladies, on Sunday I can start cycle counting with y'all! THEN, finally, I hope to be ttc with you all a couple months later!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

hi all

well the witch got me ...... again

on to a new year nothing in 2010 or 2011 , im praying 2012 is our year .

all of us

good luck ladies

Emma xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Emma - Sorry the witch got you. 2012 will definitely be our year!

Nicole - That sounds horrible! I hope all of it is out and you can move on! Hopefully you get pg quick once you're off the pill! 2012 is our magic number!

Joy- What's up girl? Haven't seen you for a while!

Well, I O'ed god knows when. Not feeling much symptoms. Sore bbs a bit, some cramping, pinching but I'm really trying not to think about it. I didn't buy any tests because I know I'll cave if I have any in the house. I hope I start the year with a BFP!

I'm traveling tomorrow and spending New Years with my family so Happy New Year everyone! !!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Cris - Hey hun, I am still here! I have been checking in daily, just havent had much to say... not much going on ttc wise on my end!

Emma - Boo! Stupid witch!! I am really hoping that 2012 will be our year!!

Nicole - Woohoo!! Yay for progress!! Really sorry to hear it happened so suddenly like that, but hopefully everything will now have cleared itself out and you can start tracking a cycle again!! I hope all goes well at your u/s next week!!

Jenn - Merry Christmas to you too! How were your holidays? That is so exciting that you can finally start ttc again!! Yay for cd3!! Not sure when we will be able to start ttc again... this cycle is out, next cycle we might have been able to but I think dh will be away for O time anyway, so probably in February sometimes

AFM - Just watching some tv and snuggling with dh on the couch. I love lazy nights! I am on cd 13 I believe... nothing much to report, guess I should be O-ing in the next 3-5 days.

Hope everyone is doing great!
Only 24 Hours left of 2011 (by my time zone anyway)
Cant wait to be rid of this horrible year!!
Here is to 2012! Cheers! Happy New Year ladies!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy: I hope you can get back into ttc sooner than later!! You definitely deserve a sweet little baby!! Hopefully 2012 is a very lucky year!

Emma: So sorry she got you! Hoping 2012 is your lucky year too!!!

Cris: Fingers crossed u are about to get your bfp!!

sorry if i missed anyone

Its really hard to believe that the last BFP we had was Carolyn and it seems like that was forever ago!! 2011 was a horrible year for most of us with so many difficult situations however we all got threw them and we are still here! Lets hope that 2012 is easy and quick for BFPs and a return to this thread being lucky!! All I have to say is good riddens to 2011! Happy New Year everyone!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Happy New Year!!!

Jenn - I totally agree!! This year has kinda sucked the big one! I thought 2010 was bad... HA! (Actually it wasnt good either as I had my 1st m/c and both my Grandparents on my Dads side passed away) but 2011 really wasnt any better.. possibly even worse! I am so ready to be done with 2011 and get on to 2012... it WILL be a good year!! It HAS to be!

AFM - Just about to head out to my sisters to celebrate my nephews birthday and the new year with the family! Mom and Dad leave tomorrow... very say, but the sooner they go, the sooner they will be home.

Hope everyone has a great night!
"See" you all in 2012!!
Joy

Hi ladies!

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? I feel so alone

... just kidding, but I do miss you ladies!

AFM - Festivites are officially over! As much as I love the holidays, it is nice to be able to relax! I am throughly looking forward to making mac & cheese this week!!

Got minorly freaked out yesterday & this morning cause I had some light brownish-yellow cm... of course my mind automatically goes to "ah! I started bleeding again" but really it's probably just extra cm cause of it being my fertile week. (This whole thing has made me super paranoid!!)

Hope everyone had a wondeful holiday!!
Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo