Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Went to the ER for an emergency D&C that evening
I am now in my 5th week of bleeding from the m/c (day 32)
I got bloodwork done a week and a half ago to see why I was still bleeding
Doc was supposed to call with results on Wed, but havent heard from him
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin, and chartting my bbt. As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on using all the same tools as last time as well as investigating some new ones!
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys!!

Nicole - GL hope everything is ok for you! And yey for Hawaii!!!

RJ - thank you and you too!! Hope you have o'd and you get your

Kitten - Hope you get your +opk soon!! Then your to follow!!

AFM - today i still have a dull ache in my lower back, itchy bbs. Cant wait to test, was tempted today but i know it's too early!! When do you ladies recommend testing??

Nats xxxxx

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

12 years ago

Emma - I really really hope I get a BFP. I totally need some good news to cheer me up right now. Work and other stuff has been taking it's toll on me and I really really need good news right now to cheer me up.

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

goodmorning ladies

i think that we are all in for some good news this month has to be a good sign so many cycles coordinated lol,

good luck everyone its a hard long wait im trying hard to be patient sorry for anyone who is having a hard time at the moment but stay positive

afm: well am almost 2dpo and today i have mild cramping and i feel v.lightheaded and dizzy is this normal so early? feel a bit sickly today too, hoping this is a good sign and no af this month.
to all
rachelxx

12 years ago

hey all.

@joy i hope you are okay hun ?? xx

afm i did another opk another neg ....hope its pos tmw.... still trying to keep busy and hope the impending tww flys by.

xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

@ 1st baby , im sorry i didnt reply i hadnt seen your message , im hoping you get that bfp too , i know how you feel everything gets you down dont it ??

im praying we all get that bfp, fingers crossed .

Emma xxxxxxxx

12 years ago

Happy Friday!!

Joy: Where have you been? Hope everything is ok with you!!

Nicole: you can get back to normal soon!

RJ: So happy to hear that you are having a normal cycle this time around. Hoping you get that BFP!! When will you start testing?? (I know its a little early now but Im still curious!)

Emma: Have you got your positive yet? I stopped with the OPKs cuz they were getting expensive and they dont tell you for sure if you O'd so DH and I decided not to spend the money on them and just have lots of ing time!

Nutty: I always wait until the day of my period to test, as hard as it is! The BFNs before then get really emotional and its not fun. Also you save a lot of $$$ not testing early!!! Good Luck!

AFM: I am coming into my O time! I dont do OPKs but I get O cramps, and I check my cervical mucous. Everything is starting so I should O today or tomorrow!!! Cant wait to finally get into that second ttw!!

Happy ing to those girls that are going to O in the next couple days!!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls..... I am praying for you all this month!!! I am just hanging in there for now... super tired but just resting alot and letting dh do more than usual which I feel guilty about, but I am learning to let that go for now.... not morning sickness yet thank goodness, just super thirsty, major bloating, and some food aversion. We are headed for a vacation for a week to D.C. so that should be great.... I have lots of snacks packed just in case and I find if I eat constantly than I feel ok....

Good luck ladies, I hope someone else can join me soon!!!!

12 years ago

hey everyone ,

@joy i havnt seen you on here for few days i hope you are okay hun ??

afm another neg opk ....gggrrrrrr yet im gonna o soon i have the pains and loads of egg white you know what ...lol (we so need a TMI emoticon)

@cjp , im glad you are doing well and id love tp join you hun . ASAP

xxx

12 years ago

Carolyn - I'm glad you're doing okay and hope you're enjoying every minute of your pregnancy :) I really hope I can join you soon!

Joy - Where are you girl? I hope you're okay

But to get a BFP you need to and freakin husband is always too tired or not in the mood. No WONDER I'm not pg yet! I'm so pissed and disappointed because it will most likely not happen again this month. Thankfully I haven't gotten a + opk yet so there's still hope...but then there's the spotting on and off since AF ugh! I hate my body!

Have a good weekend all and for + opks and ! (We need an emoticon for opks too!)

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

@1st baby try ..hope you are ok ??

i still havnt got a pos !!! amd im due to O today, gonna do one in a min see if i get the pos , until then im gonna bd every day to make sure i dont miss it ......

good luck hun xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo