Community post

Discussion

TTC PARTY! BYOB: Bring Your Own Baby! AKA AF Christmas Girls

View Full Post

Ok ladies...

Our last thread was 17 pages long!
We were honest, open and held nothing back.

I really enjoyed every one of your posts and want to thank you so much for being such a fantastic support to me and to all of the other beautiful women on the thread. Everyone has got something unique and special to offer... Let's help eachother through this next month.
Here we go! On our way to making some babies!

Thanks so much for joining me on this journey!

Love,
BIanca's Mama (NIcole)

338 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 338 Replies | Last Page

MrsSchmidt thanks for answering all my questions, very helpful and I also read that about the orgasm stuff too I guess it is true. Congrats again!

13 years ago

girls... If I poas tonight... when do I do it and do I need to drink less in order for a stronger HGC???
I have always POAS with FMU

13 years ago • Post starter

I dunno Bianca. I've always used FMU and this afternoons urine I'm sure was super diluted. Hmm, with OPK's they say to not have peed within 4 hours. So, don't pee for 4 hrs and don't drink anything and if you have too, maybe water??

13 years ago

Post your results, regardless Nicole!

13 years ago

Bianca, I don't think it matters about how much you drink or anything or what time you take the test if you decide to tonight. My first time I poas (FRER) at like 3pm and got a strong pos. :) Good luck!!

Ok, so I just got back from the dollar store!!! LOL!! So I plan on testing everyday till I get af or my bfp!! LoL! I have enough tests to do one tonight, tomorrow, sat & sun.. then if af hasnt shown her face I will use my FRER on Monday!!

Good luck ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Can one of you ladies help me... I'm on CD 9. I have a 28day cycle, and 14day luteal phase. I have been tracking my cycle on Fertility Friend, and charting my cm.
up until CD7 (after af had finished) my cm was dry. Ten CD 8 it was lotiony. DH and I BD last night, and this morning my cm was lotiony again.

Its now almost midday here, and I checked my cm and I got come mucous that looked similar to ewcm. I'm thinking it has something to do with dh 'deposit' last night, but I was wondering if anyone could share any experiences with me?

I'm going to start my opk's tomorrow (CD10) as recommended on the FRER instructions.

13 years ago

Good luck expecting!!!!!!

Pookie, I can't wait to hear (read?) your results!!

Corvina - how are you travelling??

MrsSchmidt - How are you feeling today?

13 years ago

... 11 DPO

negative as always...

13 years ago

Bens, its still early days yet!! When is af due?

13 years ago

When you have EWCM before ovulation... BD your pants off!
For me, EWCM comes 2 or 3 days before Ovulation...
You are on your way to making a baby!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo