Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for some May Babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I actually waiting until pg15 this time!! Aren't you proud?? LoL! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 months in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently about 9 week pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt was on Aug 4th 2011 - pretty uneventful
My next doctors apt is Aug 30th 2011
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

I am sticking around since my bfp cause I cant wait to see all these fabulous ladies get their bfps!!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

270 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 270 Replies | Last Page

krunchie: I feel the same way about my weight. I have steadily been gaining a little over the past couple years... and I keep hoping my pants are tighter because I am preggo, but sadly that is not the case yet... so after this cycle if no sucess then I need to focus a little on losing some extra weight. It is hard for me though because I already have a restrictive diet being gluten free so "dieting" is really hard. I probably need to exercise more.... but I need to find the time and motivation!!!!!

I am waiting to O still... should be any day now.... dh and I have been bding every other day since Sun..... just in case!!!

Good luck everyone else!!!!!

12 years ago

cjpalaska- I notice you said you was on a gluten-free diet. Did a doctor put you on it? The reason why I'm asking is because Dr. Oz. said that gluten-free is actually not as healthy as we think. Gluten-free means more calories in foods. Gluten is only bad for people who are allergic to it and the only way to really know if your allergic is to cut out all foods with gluten in it. But I must say if your not requested by a doctor to do gluten free diet you may wanna check a new diet out. Dr. Oz says it can actually cause weight gain. Just to let you know.

User image

12 years ago

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!

Joy- yea, my friends and co-workers ask questions all the time. I feel like coming to work with a hoodie on and hiding from everyone. I hate, hate the statement "you will get pregnant when you aren't trying" REALLY?!? come on, I feel like saying "its easier said then done" oh well, I just have to stop stressing and letting consume my life.
I figure it will happen, I know it will. I just gotta let nature take it's course

Emma- yes, I know what you mean I talk to my mom and she is the most positive person I know, she helps alot and helps me think positive about it will happen when the time is right
and yes if my happens to come in 2 weeks then I will accept it and just let it happen. but I will have a few cosmos as well

-Bianca

12 years ago

@joy you are right we are WAY overdue our babies....so it must be us soon hun

@bianca my mom is great too she says stop stressing nature will find a way just relax...etc.....keeps me sane sometimes, when im close to meltdown with all this ttc stuff .

hope everyone is having a good day .

Emma xx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Emma - Yes it definitely should be our turn soon! It drives me crazy seeing people who arent even trying getting pregnant or bad parents with their kids... it makes me crazy. I am so ready to be a mom and would be a great one if given a chance, but it keeps getting stripped away from me. Not fair! Keeping my for you hun!

Bianca - Ugh, I HATE when people say that! "Stop trying and it'll happen" Ok if they really knew the percentages they wouldnt say that!! We have like what a 25% chance each month of conceiving? Thats pathetic! And then once that happens we have anywhere between a 20-40% chance of m/c-ing!! (depending on history... I have had 2 m/c's so now I have a 25% chance of another... and it keeps going up the more you have ) So it infuriates me when people say stuff like that!

Carolyn - I have a few friends that have to eat Gluten free only, and they find it really difficult to diet with those restrictions as well.
I hope you O soon I wanna see a pretty bfp from you in a couple weeks!! Happy -ing!!

Katie #3 - Maybe it's a good sign?

AFM - Nothing new. Been keeping super busy, which is nice. I'm loving all the distractions these days! Hoping this bleeding will stop soon so I can at least start bding again and feel a little more normal!

to you all
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls. I've been MIA since the end of last cycle because I was extremely exhausted and frustrated, so I was waiting to get back on track. I'm feeling much better now but I'm going to try to sort of ignore my TWW. Too much heartbreak and frustration. I'll be on here reading everything though and I wanted you ladies to know I LOVE chatting with you. XOXOXO

I'm taking EPO, just finished today since I ovulate between tomorrow and 3 days from now, theoretically. I'm not paying much attention to BD schedule or to anything this cycle, but I am still hoping for the best.

Love you guys.

Expecting: If I hadn't said it before, I am very sorry for what happened. I was reading your comments inside your signature box about it and was so touched. You are so strong I can't begin to imagine how it must be. I wish you all the very best, you are in my thoughts.

BABY DUST to all!!!

User Image ***Good luck to everyone!***

12 years ago

well im 9/10 dpo today i did a hpt and got ANOTHER bfn i think im out this month i just feel it again.

i wish i were younger id take a break from all the ttc but time isnt on my side so i cant.

still havnt got dh sa results ....its been 11 days we just wanna know .

im gonna have a ttc free week off from work, i break up tmw for 9 days i wanna go out , meet friends have the odd drink and have some fun with dh , i will still be swinging by here to see how everyone is and to check for bfp...im hoping there will be many .

Emma xxxxxxxxx

12 years ago

Hi All, I am new here,

I am a maternity and newborn photographer, 29years old, live in NSW Australia and have been married to hubby (32) for 7 years.
We tried to conceive for 3 years doing everything but IVF. Took a break to regroup before starting an IVF cycle and fell pregnant with my now 4 year old son naturally. We have been ttc baby #2 for 3 years and suffered a mc @ 6 weeks in April this year. I am 10dpo now and think i might be going insane thinking everything I am experiencing this month is a pregnancy symptom... I just know I am thinking about it to much... but can't help it. I have high hopes for this month but really trying not to get excited! Still have a long wait before I can test... Hubby and I are heading on a holiday for a few weeks (leaving next weekend) so am hoping that that will be the distraction I need!

looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the excitement, frustration, confusion and everything else in our hope for that positive pregnancy test!

Claire Collyer

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Claire - Welcome to the thread! I am sorry to hear this is taking so long for and, and so, so sorry about your m/c! This is an amazing bunch of ladies I am sure given time you will be just as addicted to this thread as the rest of us!

Emma - Stop testing so early!! I know it's hard, but you're still only 9/10 dpo, thats too early!! It's entirely possible that your bfp is still coming it's just too soon to tell. I am keeping my for you!! sweetie!!

Nicole - Thanks hun! Glad you're feeling more positive about ttc again. I always get grouchy/avoidy when af showes her ugly face. I think we all do.

Everyone keeps telling me that I'm "so strong" for going through all this, but I'm really not. I'm just trying to make it through the day.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

@joy i know you are right i must stop, i think im gonna stop buying them ....

hope you are having a good day hun.

xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo