Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the April (Baby) Showers!! ;)

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! I jumped the gun (not that this is a surprise anymore) and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 months since the m/c, 15 in total
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I am currently on CD51 & pregnant!
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
My (estimated) EDD is March 11th 2012
My first doctors apt is on Aug 4th 2011
I used opks, and chart my bbt & took folic acid. Plus this last cycle I started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
I've heard a lot of ladies have gotten pg on their first cycle using EPO & it worked for me, so I highly reccomend giving it a try!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 282 Replies | Last Page

CJ I am sorry I them so I don't know anything about them. But it's logical to bd when you have a positive smiley....
Good luck or have fun!

User Image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Kitten - dont worry just yet, his test could come back better next time, and if not, there are still other things you can try before resorting to 3000pounds!

i see a naturopath for various things before we started TTC and when three cycles passed, he put me on a supplement and now i am doing acupuncture, but he did say ther is pleny he could do for the sperm side of things too, so how about going down that aisle first? It wwill cost but not 3000!

CJ - i started usinf opks for the first tmie this month and was confused too! the dip sticks said one thing and the digital ones said something else! so maybe check other things like CM and C position etc, that should give u some sort of indication.

afm - day 2 dpo and still crazy!!! keep busy and stopthining about it is my mantra!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Sorry I have been mia for a couple days... been super busy!! I apologize, I dont have time to go through and reply to everyone.

Sorry to everyone who had the witch show

Carolyn - You're still taking clomid this cycle right? Maybe it is screwing with you cycle a bit? Not sure... I would definitely bd tonight though! As for the bbt... SOME women (not all) had a temp dip before O. I would still guess that you will O this cycle... just maybe hasnt happened yet? I hope you get your temp spike soon!!

Joy

Oh! and Cris, my haircut isnt drastic, just lost a few inches of dead ends and got it straightened! Will try to post a pic soon!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies,

I have followed this thread for awhile but never posted. Just made me feel a little less crazy. I feel I need to post now as I know a little but about whats going on with CJ.

I had this problem before with OPKs being pos and neg. I went to my dr and what he told me is that the tests test your LH surge that triggers ovulation. However it is possible to have an LH surge and for whatever reason, your body doesnt ovulate (stress, the egg wasnt ready, lots of reasons) So the second LH surge is your body again trying to release the egg. This is why people temp along with the OPKs so they can see that o did happen. I would keep BDing and make sure to temp to see that spike!

Good Luck!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

My temp did go up a little this AM.... from 97.2 to 97.6 and I got the darkest line today on the digital opk... when I took it out it was the darkest it has been!! And it was a smiley face again this AM.... I am testing AM and PM today just to see when it goes negative..... so I am planning on bding again tonight. I am hopeful I am finally Oing!!!

12 years ago

That's awesome Carolyn! I think at this point if I were you...I would every other day to be sure there is always supply in there

Yudelka User Image

12 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Quirkmomhopes - I think that makes a lot of sense!

CJ - I agree with Yudelka, I'd every other day just to be sure.

Joy - Oh, I thought you had a completely different haircut, that you had gone short or something!

Well, I'm having another weird cycle. I'm spotting on and off since has been done, mostly after . So I hope the preseed and Omega 3-6-9 help no matter what. When I did my opk yesterday, there was barely a second line it was so faint. That's never happened to me before...I hope today's will be normal.

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

So another smiley face this afternoon! So I am planning on bding again tonight.... then every other day until I get a negative opk..... also bought a different non digital one just to double check and it was positive also......

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Carolyn - Yay for O-ing!! Hopefully your temp keeps going up/stays above coverline!!

Cris - nope nothing drastic, just desperately needed to be done... short hair is NOT my thing! lol

quirkmomhopes - Welcome to the thread hun!

Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Girls, that's what I'm doing too...lots of for me! We've danced daily since Friday... I've done the First Response OPK's...and had a + line yesterday, but also today? Though I was O'ing today but not sure since I got that other line this evening....this does get confusing...he he. I guess no break for hubby tomorrow either, just in case

Night night

Yudelka User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo