Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the summer babies!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
Dh and I are both 28
we've been together 9yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby
I got my BFP on June 30th 2011
Started spotting on Aug 9th 2011
Went for an u/s Aug 12 2011 @ 10 weeks
Baby only measured 8 weeks with no heartbeat
Started bleeding Aug 18th
Went to the ER for an emergency D&C that evening
I am now in my 5th week of bleeding from the m/c (day 32)
I got bloodwork done a week and a half ago to see why I was still bleeding
Doc was supposed to call with results on Wed, but havent heard from him
I used opks, chartted my bbt & took folic acid, plus, started baby asprin every day until my bfp, and between Af and O I took Evening Primrose Oil and I also used preseed when we bd'd!
Right now I am taking a prenatal vitamin, and chartting my bbt. As soon as my cycle starts again I plan on using all the same tools as last time as well as investigating some new ones!
I am hoping it wont take me another 8 months to get pregnant this time around!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Okay I poased this afternoon and I got an officially dark pink BFP!!!!!

I am officially announcing that I am preggo!!!

Finally after two years of ttc, one year with infertility dr., 6 months on clomid, and our first IUI and I am prego!!!!!!

Can you believe it?

I still can't

I hope this is a very very sticky bean!!!!

12 years ago

CJ: YAY I am so excited for you!!! You have given me so much hope that I too can concieve soon!!! CONGRATS

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Carolyn - ! I'm so happy for you!!! Maybe you're the start of our announcements! We were in dire need of good news!

Quirk (Jenn? I forget!) - You have no idea how relieved I am to hear you say you spot too! Maybe there is something wrong but I am less worried now and you give me hope!

Joy -Any news yet? Have fun camping and happy Turkey weekend!

AFM, well, I decided to start my OPKs tomorrow. I really hope this month is lucky # 7. II visited my BF and her 12 days old daughter. She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to have one too!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

1stbaby: Yes its jenn (im sorry i dont really remember anyones name) I usually spot every couple cycles. I also spotted the cycle I got pregnant with my Daughter, so there is always hope!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

@cjp congrats hun....im really pleased for you , you certainally waited long enough ......

@quirk and 1st baby ...so we are cycle triplets........im hoping for bfp for us all.

afm im cycle day 9 just waiting for O day and to get into the other tww !!!!

off out with friends tonight so will have a few voddies and relax ready for the obsessing next week ...lol

Emma xxxxx

1 son 17 years old , and expecting B/G twins atm that are due next month : )

12 years ago

hey thanks for the warm welcome you all seem so great with each other and positive it will take a while bt i hope i get the lingo and names sorted lol, so pleased for cpj congrats on your bfp and too everyone else for you all

afm. i am supposed to o on the 12th oct so fingers crossed i got it right this time and by the end of the month will be a happy bunny lol, speak soon to all rachel x

12 years ago

So digital last night said "pregnant"!!! Still can't believe it is happening! I am just worried it won't stick.... or I will have an early miscarriage now! The other ladies were right: the worry doesn't stop once you get pregnant! But I will take it day to day....... exhaustion has kicked in... I started falling asleep riding in the car yesterday! And I have major bloating! BBs hurt some but not bad yet....

First thing I noticed was bloating : worse than before...... weird cramping and twinges, pulling the last three days or so... and a major temp dip the day I implanted (Wed) Otherwise I haven't had any major symptoms I thought I would..... craving orange juice also. Nothing else.....

I wish, wish , wish someone else joins me soon!!!!

12 years ago

Hello my favorite TTC ladies!

1st of all a HUGE congrats to Carolyn! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and your lil' family! I'm saying a prayer for a very sticky & healthy bean!

Rachel welcome to the thread! Hoping you bring us good luck and lots of baby dust for us all to share!

Joy: any news yet?

Jenn: I'm glad that you talked with your friend and that she is being understanding about it. Hopefully she takes her time and makes the right decision. I obviously don't know here well or her situation but I'm crossing my fingers that she does adoption. It sounds like she's not ready and there are so many hopeful mommy & daddies out there desperate to adopt. If she does keep the baby then hopeful she able to prepare herself mentally. Cause man does your life change!

Emma: I'm glad you guys were able to communicate and come up with a plan. TTC is so hard on your emotions and really does make things more tough in relationships. Sometimes its all easy breezy for couples but I think for a lot of us it's a roller coaster and not always so much fun. And that's why we're on this thread right!?

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all you Canadians! I was actually born in BC and most of my family lives in Manitoba, some in Saskatchewan and some in BC. But my parents moved to the states when I was 9, so I now live near Seattle Washington. So I'm dual citizen. So we actually celebrate Thanksgiving on both days! WooHoo! I'm in charge of the pies. Yum!

AFM: I thought I stopped bleeding but it's back. Booo! My hpt still shows preggo, so I guess I'm still waiting to be "normal" again.

Tonight I am going to a Sounders (soccer) game with my DH and friends. Looking forward to a Blue Moon and a fatty burger!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

CJ -- SOOO Happy for you!!!

Rachel - Welcome to the thread! These ladies are amazing!

Joy - Hope your weekend camping trip is going well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!!

I know I'm missing a lot and will try to catch up with everyone else.

AFM - I'm confused and not sure what to think....

Here's what's going on. So you all know I had my D&C a few weeks ago for my m/c. Well that was 9/14... about a week after that I did an HPT and of course it was negative by that point. All my symptoms were finally gone by then too. Well this past Thursday I had crazy hunger all day and it just reminded me of the week before I got my BFP in August. So on a whim I took a test around 7:30 pm. I used the Wondfo dip stick test and watched it for about 3 minutes and nothing showed up. Later that night around 9 pm, for some reason I pulled it out of the trash and looked at it again...THERE WAS A FAINT LINE!! Well, I thought it's probably a fluke and will just test again Friday morning...Well friday morning I got another faint line and when I say faint I mean REALLY faint but pink also. I thought, there's no way, IF I am pregnant I could get a BFP this early so I stopped at the store and got a Clear Blue digi test. I took it Friday night around 8 p.m. and it came up "pregnant". I don't know what to think... I really don't want to get my hopes up. Could something be wrong and just my hormones giving me a positive or could I really be pregnant again???

I felt O like cramps around 9/27 and if that's when I did O, that would put me at about 3 weeks 3 days today! That means I would have gotten a positive at 9PDO! What are your thoughts?

. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

12 years ago

Carolyn- I just wanted to get on and CONGRATULATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I'm so happy!!!! :) I am praying for you and your little bean- happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!!! :) The only suggestion I can make is just try your best not to worry (impossible I know)- But...try to ENJOY and soak in every second of wonderfulness that is pregnancy and motherhood!!! And take care of yourself!!! :)

WOOO HOOO I can't wait to see more BFP news on here!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo