Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for A Special Little Christmas Gift This Year!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

I have no idea how many threads this is - I have lost count! Lets hope this one is just as luck as the last!!

Starting off as usual, a little update:

My name is Joy
I'm 27, dh is 28 we've been together almost 9yrs and married almost 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 (ntnp) then m/c'd at 8 weks
But we have escentially been ttc for a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD3 & can't wait to be done with my pre-O 2ww!
I have used OPK's for the last 5 cycles
& last cycle I also started to chart my bbt

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all!Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

269 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 269 Replies | Last Page

AWW! These are some super sweet stories ladies!!

DH and I met on someone elses blind date. (Or an online meeting). My best friend from HS and I did not want this girl to go alone, because of all the creeps, and we didn't know if he was even worth dating. So, we told the guy that she was bringing two extra ppl. DH happened to be one of his roommates, and we all met up at the movies to see "Anchorman". My BF and I went to the bathroom, only to come back to the movie to find that the boys had spaced it so, it went boy/girl/boy/girl. Really sweet and cute! He talked my ear off before the movie, then after the movie we went to McDonald's had a shake only to leave because my mother called me wondering where I was (I was 17 at the time). I gave him my number and he called me the next day. We dated for 5 years, and got married after I graduated college. :).

-I don't know about the rest of you, but when the big O comes to town I can feel my uterus moving. Is that weird? I asked my doctor once and she said that some people are just lucky.

User Image Abbie DS: 01/19/2010 ? or ? March 2012

13 years ago

Evening ladies! How is everyone today? I would be MUCH better if we were legally allowed to smack stupid people when need be, but that is another story, lol. Bad night at work and now 2 people on my team are telling everyone what a bitch I am because I am doing thing by the contract and not the way they want it done. Oh well.

I am 6dpo and I have some symtpoms, but like all other things, they can always be something else, blah. The daily fight with nausea still has not gone away. Luckily (or maybe not so luckily), I am not one to vomit very often at all. I keep feeling like I want to, but instead I am stuck with a sour stomach for an hour or more. I have had a terrible headache, stuffy nose, bloated feeling and my skin is breaking out (I very rarely break out because my skin is chronically dry). I have not been temping (probably a mistake) mainly because I am trying everything I can NOT to stress out about ttc.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

Wow I missed a lot!! Sorry I dont have my notebook today so I wont be going through one by one! So I apologize if I miss anything!

Sorry to all the ladies who got bfn's or had the witch show! And good luck to all of those still in the running!

Aisha - I had an amazing time today!! Went and picked up my change table, went to the water park, did some shopping, had a tv night with my Mom and built/set up my change table! Now it's 1am and I am just about ready for bed!

I love all the stories about how everyone met their dh's! So here is mine...

I was at a friends birthday party... she rented a hotel room for 6 of us to hang out and drink. (Dh was friends with her bf) The bday girl and her bf were gonna spend the night at the hotel but ended up getting in a big fight so she asked me to stay with her instead. Well eventually (before the guys could leave) bday girl and her bf made up, so I was stuck sharing a bed with my now dh! I had thought before everyone left that he was into my other girl friend, but apparently he liked me but we were both too shy! We ended up going in the hot tub and spending the night talking. By the time we went to bed (I was drunk!) and we shared a bed (no sex but definitely some making out!)

About a week later he finally got my number from our mutual friends and asked me out We have been together ever since (through good and bad) we got married on our 7 year anniversary and on Monday we celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary (9 years together)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Hope you have all had a great day. I can't believe how quick this thread is moving..

Tink - Thanks, I have a wonderful husband and family that have supported all the way...

CJ - Sorry to hear AF showed up, wish you for this cycle..Thanks for the support, it was really hard at first but it is ok now. Good to know someone else that can give me some good food ideas, always looking for new ones...

Fraggle - Sorry to hear about your family issues, hope everything works out for you...

Dieselb - Sorry to hear AF arrived..

Mevensgirl - Thanks. Great to hear that there are a few people who are gluten free, will have to start sharing GF recipes as CJ suggested...

Jan - Sorry about you BFN, but don't lose hope til the arrives...

Pookerdooks - My DH and I met through friends at a party when we were 19, we have now been together for almost 9yrs and have been married 1 1/2 years...

Hope all you ladies waiting to test get your .

& to everyone.

Kirsty
xxx

User Image User Image

13 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

@ CJ: TEST TEST TEST, and let us know something...I don't even know why you would ask us, we are all a bunch POAS addicts. GO NOW, and TEST!

@Mevens- I am sorry about all your evaps...I have never had one but I can't imagine the disappointment. I don't think you are crazy for seeing lines in the sky...maybe that was just a vision of that second line to come!

@fraggle- I love your story...I don't think you are whorish at all...read below to find out why!

So my DH and I met when I was 16 (he was 20), and I joined my local Volunteer Fire Company. He was fire fighter there. We were aquaintances for about 1.5 years (I had a boyfriend, that was not a member). One night a bunch of us all went to a local bar (I never got carded, even at 17) and we had a great time, I was intoxicated to say the least, but coherent. We all went back to a friend's house for the night, and one thing led to another, and like you pooker, we ended up in bed together. I was terribly embarrassed the next day, but had a sense of "hmm, I thinked I may have hooked a winner."
We started dating the next day, and have been together ever since, moved in together after 5 months. (I graduated from highschool when I was 17). He asked me to marry him on my 18th birthday (told him I had to finish college first), and we got married when I was 21. We will be married for 9 years on April 20th, and I can truelly say that I love him more today than I did 9 years ago. To see him with play with our daughter is just the best feeling in the world, and to know he is all mine, makes me smile each and every day.

So that's my story!...apparently it pays to just go for it, pooker!

Anyway,
I am 5 dpo today, and still have sore nipples. I have some extra lotiony CM, but not over a bundant, and I noticed last night some snot...which is odd for me because we run our pellet stove constantly when it is cold out, and my nose stays very very dry...almost painful dry. So I was happy to see snot. I have had some other symptoms but nothing that cannot be associated with the ...who is due April 9th or so.

Ladies

Katie

13 years ago

Good morning,
although its not a very good morning for me. I woke up to blood. So I tried to stay come and read my pregnancy books, consulted my friend, and told my husband who is at work. well 5mins later it got heavier and its bright red, like a period and my cramps are increasing. I called my nurse and she told me to go straight to the emergency room and the doctor will meet me there I'm waiting on a friend to come pick me up. I'm trying to stay calm but its hard. my nose is bleeding, im nauseated, cramping, feel dizzy, and bleeding heavily. just keep us in your prayers. it seems like my friend is never going to get here. ugh.

13 years ago

Tink - I will be praying for you and your little bean. Sending major your way!

13 years ago

Tink-Praying for you

User Image

13 years ago

OMG Tink I am praying, and praying, and praying, Good Luck...I will be thinking of you, and your DH.

@pooker...sorry my story was supposed to resemble Fraggles, not yours...sorry for the mix up. It is so hard to keep track of who said what...I even took notes...not sure how I made the mix-up...sorry bout that!

Katie

13 years ago

Tink- I am praying for you. Sending Your way Hun.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo