Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 4

View Full Post

Hi ladies... (as bug said at the begginning of chapter 2...)

Since we filled 15 pages already, it's time to begin a new thread and to welcome anyone interested in joining our supportive and hilarious group of epo researchers.

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

So let's hear your personal experience with the epo journey to success!

Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

263 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 263 Replies | Last Page

Becca - Looks like a positive to me hun! Try testing with a more reliable brand like frer or clear blue digi... the cheapies never got darker for me... they were always pretty faint. baby is still there. But if not I would say it was probably a chemical.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca: two lines are two lines. looks positive. I second what Joy said: try a different brand. Fingers crosses for you!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Urrrr totally just lost what i wrote. I hate when that happens.

Joy - You are so sweet, thanks for the encouragement. How did you weekend go with the 4 dogs at your house. Glad you had some time to be lazy and watch movies. Sounds like fun.

Blessings - Thanks for you input and the encouragement. HausFrau lol. Are you German. I took 4 semesters of German in college. Not an easy language to learn, at least not for me. Glad you were able to get some stuff done. Sounds like you had a good day.

Bee - Thinking about you.

AFM - Just waiting for af. I'm about positive that I had a chemical pregnancy. I have taken lots of tests the past few days and since the 2 tests that had lines they have all turned out negative. I feel happy about and sad about it. I'm happy, because I think the EPO and the Mucinex helped and I will take them again next cycle. I'm sad that we apparently got really close and then it just didn't stick for whatever reason. At least something happened this month. I was starting to think nothing would ever happen. Thanks for the support ladies. It helps to have people to talk to.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Becca: so sorry sweetie. I'm glad that you see a little positive in bummer outcome. Big hug for you and hey, it's awesome if your TTC formula works! Yay!! Big hug to you and a hand squeeze too!

Bee: Hope you had a relaxing weekend and are doing good.

AFM: A sweet surprise that I have today off! I'm so happy that I don't have to make the decision to venture out on the icy roads. Seattle isn't great for snow with all our hills...and people who don't know how to drive in the snow either. Unfortunately I went to bed with and woke up with my tonsils in a bad mood. They hurt! Ugh!!! Well, it's a gargling saltwater, drinking hot tea and rest for me. Getting to the countdown of O and hoping that DH will still want to Bd with a sicky...
I do hope everyone has a lovely day and is healthy!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Blessings - Sorry to hear you're feeling crummy... by Yay for a day off!! I hope you are feeling better in time for O!

Becca - I love that you are trying to stay positive about your situation! You're right, if it was a chemical it is at least progress and you know your formula is working.

Bee - Hope all is going well and you are relaxing and not too stressed!

AFM - Cd29 and about 11dpo I think. Nothing to report tho. Took an hpt yesterday and was excited to see it was negitive!! First time I have gotten a bfn since my m/c so I was happy. I always like to see one, so I know when I finally get a bfp that its real and not just "left over"... lol, dumb I know, since I have had 2 afs already, but its just one of my things... I like to SEE a bfn first. Will be the last time I wanna see one tho!!

Joy

Happy Monday ladies,

Becca~ It looked like a positive to me, so if auntie flow shows up, know that this has been positive proof of the eventual bfp. I heard somewhere that women are more likely to get pregnant right after a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy, since their bodies are still in the 'baby making zone', so to speak. Who knows if it's true, but it's a hopeful thought. Praying af just stays away.

Joy~ I love your logic! Hooray for a bfn! I really admire your steadiness: 4 dogs!! I can barely handle the one! LOL.

Bugster~ how are you doing sweetheart? I understand you're taking time away from us, but know that we are still thinking of you. love!

Blessings~ Sorry you're not feeling well, but what a perfect time to have a day off for self care ;) Have you ever tried a 'netty pot'? youtube it or check it out. Nettying really works for me when colds are coming on. xo

Afm~ Spotting has completely stopped now for 48 hours. Woot! I still have all sorts of pregnancy symptoms like sense of smell, food aversion, sore bbs,... So I'm feeling positive about the health of lil' bean.
Other than that, today is the first night of puppy training! We practiced some stuff over the weekend, and i'm happy to see that he's an intelligent and 'normal' dog, if not overly excitable as a puppy.

Anyway, I hope we all have a productive and enjoyable week.
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Blessings - Yay for being off on a bad weather day! Sorry about being sick with a sore throat, hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your upcoming o day. I hope everything works out for you! Thanks for the hugs and hand squeeze.

Joy - Thanks for the support. I'm definitely going to take this as a positive. Bottom line is something worked! So I'm happy about that. Hope you had a good day.

Bee - So happy that the spotting stopped for you. Yay for preggo symptoms!!! Hope that puppy training thing works out for you. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I have also read that your body is more fertile after a chemical pregnancy. Don't know if it is really true either, but your right it does give me a lot of hope for my next cycle.

Bug - Good luck with your appointment. I think its tomorrow or close to it. Hope it gives you some hope and some answers. Thinking about you.

AFM - Af has not shown, but its still a little early. She comes anywhere from cd26 - cd29 and today was cd26. I actually just want af to show so I can move on to my next cycle. I've decided that I'm going to go off caffeine completely for this next cycle and today was the first day of no caffeine. No fun, but I cut down on caffeine the last cycle and it might have helped. So I thought hey maybe going off completely will help even more. If I get pregnant this next cycle I would have a little Halloween baby! I would love that since Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Good luck to all of you ladies!
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Talles: Happy Birthday to you Tomorrow! I didn't want to forget! :O)

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Talless - Happy Birthday!

Becca - I am glad you're feeling so positive, and your right it is definitely a step in the right direction, clearly something you did this cycle worked. Now hopefully next cycle it will stick!! Maybe we'll be cycle twins cause my af should be showing in the next few days too... probably by Friday I think. (I hope!) That would be awesome to have Halloween babies!! I would LOVE that! I was always so jealous cause my sisters eldest son was born Oct 30th so she has always dont a "Halloween" themed party... endless possibilites! LoL!

Bee - Thanks hun, I thought it was pretty good logic! I am glad to hear your spotting has stopped and your preggo symptoms are still sticking around!! Can't wait for you to go for your u/s so you can know for sure that everything is still good!!

AFM - CD30 today... just waiting on the witch. Part of me wishes she would hurry up and get here already, but the other part wants her to come on like Friday so dh might have a shot at being home for O!

Joy

Hi Ladies,

What would my birthday be without logging on today. I am busy but had to make time to login and read your posts.

happy birthday to me , happy birthday to me

Blessings and Expecting, thanks ladies for the birthday greetings.

I'm hoping to O sometime this week, I had what looked like EWCM last night, so I took Mucinex. . Other than that I feel super sexy today, my usual mid section bulge is non existant and I just feel awesome and thankful for another blessed year.

Bee how are you feeling, praying that all is well

Becca everything happens for a reason keep the energy on good thoughts and look forward to next cycle

bee I look forward to joining you.

Baby dust to us all.

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo