Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Please Let This Be Our Lucky Month!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'mturned 28 today!! dh is 28 as well
we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I'm a wanna-be stay-at-home-mom, currently just a house wife.
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for over a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD18 & I think 2dpo (tho FF says 3dpo)
I use opks, and chart my bbt
I tried chartting cm&cp last cycle but gave it up this time
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! & then Aisha's bfp song & "just keep digging, just keep digging!! LoL!)

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Hey all,

Am popping in to say Hi!! And we are already in the new thread!!

I come by and read the threads once in a while but i seldom reply. But I'd like to keep in contact with you guys. I learn so much and have made some friends here.

Feel free to add me in FB. It's thuilinglee@gmail.com

Please don't mention pregnancy on my wall post yet. Only my immediate family knows.

Cris & Joy: to you both!!!

-Lings

my personal journey: http://babydings.blogspot.com User Image

13 years ago

Morning Girls

Cris- I am with Joy here...Is it Saturday Yet?!?!?! I usually do not log in on the weekends, but now I am going to have to, just to see what it is!

Carolyn- when are you going to test again?

Kitten- hope you had a good night, and hit both of the "O's".

Joy- Hmmm...waking up early, extra cm'y, and some color on your pantyliner. Girlfriend-symptoms can't sound better than that! EEEEEEEE...it was the fertility tub, I just know it...this is sooooooooooo gonna be your month!

AFM- nothing new..just hanging out til my appointment which isn't for another 3 weeks...and stalking you ladies.

Katie

13 years ago

Hey,
wow soo many in the 2ww already.

joy, sounds promising and your fertility tub would be and excellent purchase might get me one of those lol.

Cris I will check in especially to see what happened with test.

Yudelka so many of us on here have spent a small fortune for our POAS addiction whether there for O or Preg but ye it best to wait it also reduces the heart ache if you get the first time.

AFM - I have been told to treat myself as preg and carry on with vitamins and rest. Last night I made my favourite dinner Chicken couscous took 2 bites and was in the bathroom for an hour feeling sick wtf?? I mean seriously was it the anti-biotics or baby?? sooo right now

xXx Yasmine xXx User Image User Image User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

13 years ago

Do you think it could be implantation at 11 or 12 dpo???? I woke up this am and still nothing more- no AF and no more red blood- just a little brown! Usually I get heavier AF over night and wake up with much more! I am going to wait today and see if there is any more bleeding in case it is AF just playing games with me!!! Probably the case with my luck! But I do have a digital still that I am going to use tomorrow morning before my apt. And I am going to buy a few more dollar store tests today after work and poas this evening after holding pee! (I also saved my pee from this AM because I didn't have anymore tests) I know I am crazy!!!! But if it is implantation then it won't show for a few more days right?

What should I tell me dr. tomorrow when I have my apt. for clomid? I don't want to start it if I am pregoo but I am not sure if a blood test would show anything right now or not?????

13 years ago

Carolyn- I would tell your doc exactly what is going on with you so that she can do whatever tests she deems necessary. I don't really know how the whole clomid thing works, but don't you take it like CD9-13 or something...she should be able to get a blood quant hcg back by then...before you would actually start the clomid right?!....I hope everything works out and you won't need it all...instaead you will need a U/S to see how far along you are! Best of Luck...I will be thinking about you............

AND YAS....thinking about you too hun! I hope you get some answer as well and you both turn out to be part of my 333 OMEN...ONLY 2 spots left ladies...take them while the are hot! lol joking...cuz Joy is getting preggers this month too!

Katie

13 years ago

Joy, let's see how strong we are in waiting lol

Yasmine, Yep - it gets expensive and depressing! I kind of gave up using the OPK's for the last two months because I was just getting to stress out and that wasn't helping my cause

Carolyn, I believe implantation can happen any time between 6dpo-12dpo, so it is a big possibility

Yudelka User Image

13 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Yudelka - Well last cycle I managed to hold off testing and just waited for af to show (With the exception of a really dumb slip up that I didnt count! LOL) I doubt I will be able to hold off that long this time though cause I'll want to test before my dh gets home!!

Carolyn - YES you definitely could implant at 11 or 12 dpo!! The average is between 6-12dpo!!! But that does mean a test might not show up positive for up for a while!

Yas - If I get my bfp this cycle I will definitely suggest people ttc get one!!! Haha! Hope you get some answers soon!

Katie - thanks for the vote of confidence! I am SO hoping this is my cycle!!

Ling - thanks!

As for me, I'm just hanging out with my nephew this morning. Then my Mom comes home this afternoon! So I will have some company soon! LOL! No symptoms to report really the redish/brownish went away, and now I am just pretty relaxed. I SO want my bfp so I can surprise dh when he gets home!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago • Post starter

Carolyn - I've read implantation spotting can start 1-2 days after implantation occurs, and a BFP as early as 2-3 days after implantation. So test test test!! As for the doctor, definitely tell her what is going on. They don't want to start you on Clomid until AF is official. What CD you start varies (I was 5-9), but you don't want to take it if you are pg - and you don't want to start it at the wrong time even if you aren't since it won't be effective.

Joy - sounds promising!!

AFM - 10 DPO, BFN this morning. I had a big dip in my BBT this morning, so I'm hoping and praying it's an implantation dip. Also having cramps and pressure all morning. Come on birthday BFP!

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

13 years ago

Whew! I missed a lot! Sorry ladies!

I've been really busy with packing and moving. Plus yesterday my friend had a really awful morning so I spent the day with her. Her father died unexpectedly not too long ago and she had to take anatomy this past semester (med school anatomy). Dealing with the death of her father while spending 6 hours a day with dead bodies is not easy and she didn't do well. She didn't pass the course and now they are trying to kick her out of school for it. That's how med school rolls. It infuriates me that they won't let her repeat the class but another student was caught smoking pot and didn't get punished at all. You know why? His daddy is a big name doc at the school... I really hate the hypocrisy.

Joy- I asked the magic 8 ball (I'm sooo obsessed ever since it told me I was pregnant and I got my bfp a few days later) if you are having implantation bleeding and it said "without a doubt." Between that and the tub you are SO in.

Carolyn-

Sorry for not responding to everyone else but I'm just beat and I missed so much.

I did want to add a note though to everyone about "holding pee" before POAS. Holding your pee will only increase your risk of bladder problems- it will not increase your hCG. Your kidneys actually determine how concentrated your urine is and the bladder just stores it. The best way to concentrate your urine to get higher hCG is to empty your bladder after having a lot of fluids and avoid drinking much for a few hours. When you restrict fluids, your kidneys will return water to your blood and your urine becomes more concentrated with waste which will include hCG or any hormone for that matter. That's why FMU is good, not because you've held it, but because you didn't drink while you were sleeping.

So let the pee flow free!!!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Ooh! I also want to add something about gender predicting

It's a bit of a myth that if they tell you it's a boy that it's definitely a boy because sometimes during fetal development the clitoris can actually swell enough to look like a penis. That actually happened to my friend and boy was she shocked when her Jackson turned out to be Natalie!

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo