Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Bring on the Baby Bumps!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 4-4.5 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt is Wed April 4th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

273 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 273 Replies | Last Page

Kristine - I am so sorry for your loss! I can't imagine what you must be feeling but know that we are thinking of you! Your step children are very lucky to have you ! Hang in there! And we love you too! We'll miss you very much!

Caren - We're cycle buddies! I'm 5 DPO today too:) I'm not feeling any symptoms at all right now. How about you?

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Kristine, I am so, so sorry to hear that. We are pulling for you and you will be in my thoughts!!

Caren - That's cute about your husband mentioning your temps :) Have fun with your grandfather, it's so great to get that time!

Cris - Symptoms sound good! How are you feeling now?

Joy - Any luck with the laptop??

AFM - 10dpo. I feel pretty crappy today. Major headache, extremely sore bbs, entire back hurts, little cramps, stomach is upset, lightheaded. Basically I feel like I do when AF comes but I still have 7 days to go.. hmm? I took an internet midstream test this morning but I wasn't careful enough and got it all over the face of the test... I see a reeaallly faint pink line but I'm chalking it up to error since I messed up. Going to hold it in for a while and try again, more carefully :)

Happy Friday!

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi all, been stalking the thread but had no time to post proprly til now:
ginabee - Oooh, sounds promising! I'm sorry to hear you can't trust your test result, hoping it's a pink tine next text. Peeing on the tests is hard sometimes I've soaked a few over the years haha!
aromatherapy - I'm sorry to hear you're having a suspected miscarriage :( You will be in my thoughts
crnottle - nice to see your DH is interested in your temps. My DH's contribution to TTC ends at sperm depositing haha :)
1stbabytry - good luck with symptoms over the TWW
Expecting2expect - I hope your laptop gets sorted and good luck with your Progesterone :)
Gummybear - Hopefully AF stays away

Afm - I definatly think OV is happening. I got EWCM on tuesday/wednesday and it was there on Thursday but today it's back to creamy, white and sticky. My cervix is higher now, during EWCM days it was medium I'd say now it's high. I think if I have already OV'd it must have been Thursday. My back was killing me, got a migraine and my womb area felt like it was twitching. I don't recall any Ovary pain but I was taking pain killers all day for my migraine so I may have missed it. I am now worried I haven't Bd'd enough :/ we did it on Tuesday night and Thursday morning... do I do it more? lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Aroma- I'm so so sorry. Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. Hang in there and keep your head up. I'm pulling for you.

Afm- if I'm not pregnant this cycle I'm not trying any more either. I won't start preventing I just will stop obsessing. Df got the job and will be starting m-f 9-5 come the 16 and I'm moving back full time with my parents so we won't have much time to bd. (I spend my time bouncing between dfs and my parents. I don't really live with either) so timing bding with ovulation is going to be difficult.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Kristine- I am so sorry for your loss I know that I havent been on here for very long but I will miss you very much. I would like to also thank you because even though it does not appear that things have worked out your BFP (along with Joys) inspired me to continue with me ttc journey. I wish you all the best in the future

Cris- Yay I have never had a cycle buddy before! Strangely enough I have had some symptoms but I keep telling myself that it just cant be as its too early. I had some cramping last night and the side of my bbs tingling but its probably just my cycle messing with me. Anything for you yet?

Gina- That looks like to me!!! With all your symptoms too you should test again tomorrow! But I think a congrats is in order!!

Jil- Sorry to hear that the got you Maybe without thinking about things it will work out for you. Good luck

Lisa- Hope you got that eggy

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

After reading this over maybe this is where I need to be! But let me say, Aroma - I am so so sorry. This is such a cruel cruel world and I can't believe how much the good people I meet constantly get hurt. I hope you somehow find the strength to get through this.

My names Alicia, DH is Patrick.
We've been TTC for our first since going off bcp's in August 2009, Actively started trying March of 2009.
Got a BFP in January of 2012 but it wasn't ment to be and after 9 positives I got another negative, went to get my levels checked and they had dropped to negative levels. My doctor said it was a "random hcg surge" I feel it was a chemical.
Had an HSG test in February 2012 where the doctor finally confirmed that I have PCOS and we have proceeded to our first IUI cycle this March. Trying to wait until the right time to test but I am so antsy!

I am hoping posting in this wonderful thread will help drive me to my BFP! As sad as this sounds, I am getting REALLY sick of this TTC sh*t!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Caren- the witch didn't get me yet! As far as I'm concerned I'm late. But I'm waiting for the 16th to test.

Joy- what were your symptoms right before you bfp?

The only symptom I've noticed since the heartburn and nosebleed on Monday is an increased appetite. I've also been craving pickles. I'm not big on pickles I've never really eaten them but now I want them all the time. I consider that a symptom for sure. It's weird and kind of stereotypical. Df is allergic to dill so I'm trying not to eat many but the craving is insane!

Has anyone else noticed Unusual cravings?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jill - I don't think it's stereotypical at all! For me it's what I wasn't craving - coffee. I LOVE coffee, drink it multiple times a day - but for the past few days I'll have half a cup in the morning and that's it.

Welcome, Alicia!! So sorry to hear about your chemical, you will definitely get your BFP!!

AFM - It's beginning to be more official.. took a few tests throughout the day because I just.. "knew." Took a FRER at 3:45 and positive! Took another grocery brand at 5:30 - still positive. Aaah so insane.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test20047

It's so faint, I hope it gets darker over the next few days....

Me: 29 DH: 30 DS: 11/28/12 Twins: 7/9/14 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Jil- Well in that case I dont think your out! Just hang in there

Alicia- Welcome to an amazing thread full of some very supportive ladies Sorry for yor loss but hpefully you will get a real soon

Caren.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

GINA!!! EEEEK!!!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo