Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for A Special Little Christmas Gift This Year!!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

I have no idea how many threads this is - I have lost count! Lets hope this one is just as luck as the last!!

Starting off as usual, a little update:

My name is Joy
I'm 27, dh is 28 we've been together almost 9yrs and married almost 2 or those
From Canada
I got pg back in the summer or 2010 (ntnp) then m/c'd at 8 weks
But we have escentially been ttc for a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD3 & can't wait to be done with my pre-O 2ww!
I have used OPK's for the last 5 cycles
& last cycle I also started to chart my bbt

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all!Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

269 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 269 Replies | Last Page

Aww, Jan, ss about your bfn. You still have hope until shows.

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

13 years ago

Joy- Hope you are having a great day with all of your family today! And I hope the witch disappears soon. She's finally completely gone for me today after hanging around for 6 full days. That witch really know how to annoy us

Amanda- Wow! I had no idea that a gluten free diet could help with narcolepsy!

Jan- sorry about the bfn. But I've read some reviews about those super sensitive tests where some people got bfns with those and then bfps with tests that were supposed to be less sensitive! Plus if you implanted later it could still take several days before your HCG gets to a detectable level for even the most sensitive tests

Ivy- thanks dear! Best of luck to you!

Carolyn- My dh just found out that he is gluten-intolerant so we are trying to switch to gluten free. He's done a great job of it but I love baking! Any good gluten-free dessert recipes you are willing to share?

So for me, my vitex finally came today but it's in gelatin capsules and I don't eat gelatin. Uggg. So I opened the capsule and poured it in my tea. Not the best tasting but it's definitely drinkable. I guess I will have to experiment with stronger teas and maybe my coffee until I'm in the tww. Then maybe it will have to go into a smoothie

Well ladies, just to stir up some discussion- how did everyone meet their dh or realize that he was "the one"

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

I met mine during lunch time. He used to work in a restaurant. As soon as I saw him, my heart skipped a beat. I gave him my beeper number and he beeped me. We got married 6 months later. That was 14 and a half years ago! Love at first sight truly exist ladies

13 years ago

Oh my gosh Ivy that is the sweetest thing ever! Your story just made my heart smile

User Image User Image User Image

13 years ago

Pookerdooks- I hope your right. I have heard of that before.

How I met my dh.......we went to the same high school he graduated 2 years before me. I new who he was but never thought of dateing him.He came back to the school for a vist we started talking and we have been together ever since. I always new he was the one. When we first talked till 2:00am. Just very comfortable. Also seeing him with kids he is a big kid and kids would just run over to him and start talking to him. One little boy did that when we were at a park and the boy ran up to him telling him about the fish he just caught. I asked my dh do you know him is he one of your students he said no I have no idea who he is. I was just so surprised and could see how great a dad he would be one day. Ok I could go on and on. I love him very much

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

Thanks lookers! Jan! That's so sweet! Men that attract kids are amazing fathers. You can also tell if they are great men by the way they treat their mother

13 years ago

My DH and I met through a mutual friend. Both of us spent a lot of time at this friends house. He worked nights and I had just started taking a new narcolepsy med and stayed awake pretty much 24 / 7. So we were the only ones up past 4 am and we would just sit outside and talk for hours! After about 2 years we decided to be more than friends. :-)

~ Amanda User Image

13 years ago

I got a second part time job at KFC in GA and my dh was the manager there. However I was working there for two months before I ever really noticed him in a special way. One day my Mom and her sister came to eat at my job on lunch and they spotted him. so of course my mama had to say so whitney you know there is a cute guy working at your job you should try to talk to him. I was like really? at that time I was on concetrating on school not boys. plus I was super shy. so a few weeks later my mom came again and this time I was in the back cleaning. she saw my dh and told him her daughter liked him. So that night when we got ready to close he walked over and said I really like you too but I thought you wouldn't talk to me. I was like huh? then he told me what my mom had said I was embarrassed. but needless to say five yrs later I'm with the love of my life and expecting a love child. I guess sometimes mama knows best. lol the funny thing is I went to school with all his siblings and he worked wiith my brother, plus we went to the same college.

jany,
I enjoyed talking to you as well. im always at home so just feel free to hit me up.

pooker,
I finally finished my test and turned it in. ugh motivation motivation. that was the sweetest way to meet your husband awwwwww tear of joy.

mevenspirl,
I think God for her everyday.

ese,
hi sis, how are you doing?

13 years ago

OMG you guys, this is the cutest video ever of a dh and dd :)

http://www.wimp.com/calmsbaby/

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

13 years ago

mevensgirl,
I just got your friend request, and your family is beautiful... you are such a beautiful girl.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo