Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies...

Anna that looks promising but to calm your nervous try fmu and if you still arent sure go get a blood test at an outpatient clinic...they are only like $20 around here!

So far not much going on with me.....I am still having the mental war...I am....I am not! lol Today my bbs are itchy but sadly not bigger or growing (I have been wishing on that since I was 16, think its time to throw in the towel on bigger bbs! LOL ) One thing that is weird....I have had a bad acne break out!? I do break out a little before my AF but not like this....so trying not to read into it. Oh and I am sooooo tired! The last two nights I fell asleep watching tv which is not the norm for me, that is usually DH!!! Last night my little man and I crawled up on couch, cuddled up to DH and we both fell asleep within an hour! Lil man was tired after Tball practice yesterday!

Whats up with the rest of ya?

User Image

12 years ago

Called the doctors office as soon as they opened and told them what happened and she ordered me blood work. I go and get my blood work done at 12:30pm. I'll find out today (I'm assuming) or tomorrow the results!

With my first two children when I had the blood work done I found out the same day. I'm hoping this is the same!

12 years ago • Post starter

Good luck, anna, with blood test!

to everyone who will be testing this week!

I am getting very discouraged by bfns and start thinking I am out this month...I even stopped sqeezing my bbs at work -that's how desperate I am jk

to all!

12 years ago

Good luck Anna with your test.

AFM, not much going on still haha I have a splitting headache that's been going for 24 hours now. BOO! this is usually and AF sign for me big time!
I have tried the natural yogurt thing for my Thrush, this is the closest to sex with food i'm ever getting hahah!

I am very ill tempered today. Definatly AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I think I'm outfor April. I haven't started yet it's suppose to come tomorrow. I have taken 3 tests in 2 days and al neg I feel bloated today and have been craving something but not couldn't figure out what and found it last night so I made it this morning. It was carrot cake. I use to hats that stuff but man it was soooooo good for breakfast. This is only my 2 af after having my Mirena was taken out.I think it's all in my head now. This sucks! Hubby don't want famiy and friend know we are trying until it happens so here goes another month on the down low. Grrrrrrr! At least I have you all going threw the same waiting game.

12 years ago

Good luck anna keep us al posted!!

My cervix has gone soft on me so either I am pregnant or about to have

I am seriously having allergy issues!! My nose, my eyes, my throat....ugh! And I am soooo tired! I just want to go home and nap!

User Image

12 years ago

I went to my blood work appointment for qHCG. Grabbed a $1 HPT from Dollar Tree. (I saved my FMU in a sterile medi cup with top) AND A BFP! It's faint but it's there!

User Image

I cleaned up the pic. It showed up within SECONDS :-) then started to fade so I grabbed my camera!

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MY BLOOD RESULTS!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

My boobs aren;t hurting as much as before, they seem to hurt more at night/evening? I am still having dull cramping type pain on my right side in the front and lower back pain. Is this normal? I am so afraid I might m/c this like last time!

It could be an ovarian cyst. I get those and they don't feel good.

12 years ago

I have PCOS so I am hoping that what it is. I remember one month I was in so much pain I had to go to the ER. They only saw a lot of fluid around my ovary and nothing else.

I'm not in extreme pain or anything its a dull cramp-y ache. GRR!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo