Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Anna It's definitely

How is everyone doing?
afm: dpo 11 - not so good, got more spotting yesterday especially when we started bd; and I saw blood and started sobbing, but there was no spotting bleeding afterwards. If it is AF then my cycle is only 22 days - sucks
tested couple times yesterday - bfn- I am NOT buying any more tests
I think af willshow before 21st for me - but we'll see

12 years ago

esperenza, I am right there with you...started spotting and cramping yesterday at 7dpo and again this morning at 8dpo. If this is AF then that would make this cycle 21 days or right around there. This really sucks! Oh well, there is always next month right?

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

User Image

12 years ago

My temps are dropping I hope this isn't bad? I am so nervous and upset. I don't want another M/C or even a CP! Waiting on the call from my doctor.

My BBT for this morning was 97.2

EDIT: Just took my temp again and it's 97.5. It was 60 degrees in the house this morning (we turned the heat off).

Still worried? Does this mean anything?

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning Ladies!

Um question....have any of you had any appetite changes or weird cravings?? I know that usually happens later but, this morning I was starving by 9? which doesn't happen until about 10:30-11ish....it was so bad that I could hear my stomach, and I left work to get somthing to eat. I am a sausage person, rather that than bacon...but bacon is all I could wrap my mind around while looking at the menu? Ok this gets more weird....I am not a big condiment person. (ex. I do NOT like it when there is so much mayo, mustard, ketchup etc on a burger that it drips out....GROSS) plus I am not really a huge ketchup fan ( a little on my fries, and maybe on a burger but not much) well with my hash rounds I ate them covered, I MEAN DRIPPING with ketchup (I used 4 packs on a small order from BK) and then when they were gone, I used my finger to scrape the last bit of ketchup off of the paper??!?!??!?!!!! Now I don't feel so hot

Am I just being a freak of nature?

Also usually about the week before when we it is usually light blood mixed in the fluids, like she is saying "enjoy it cuz I am about to come full force" but this morning when we did....no blood, no pink, nothing?

Don't want to over analyze but what is going on with me?

User Image

12 years ago

Dylsmommy, what dpo you are?

everything sounds very promising-if you are 9dpo or more -- makes sense to test

12 years ago

Im 10dpo as of today...I have been trying for a year with PCOS so I am trying not to get ahead of myself!

But man I sure hope this is good!

User Image

12 years ago

LOOKS AWESOME TO ME! @dyls

Try test FMU (and hold that urine in un til you can't stand it). Pee in a clean sterile plastic cup, dip your HPT in there (make sure it stays in there for the seconds the test say to).

See what shows up? If nothing then I would wait 2 days and test again, and then maybe another two days after that (if you get the three pack).

@esperanza, I swear to G-d you are PG. To me it sounds like IB or old IB or something. I have a good positive feeling! :-)

Side note: I rechecked my temperature. I turned on the heat to 68 degrees and let the house warm up. My NORMAL (non BBT) temp is 98.1. Still waiting for the doctor to call.

12 years ago • Post starter

CD33, 13DPO.

No signs of pregnancy. Cervix has dropped, softened and I think it's opening. So just waiting for AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Silly question, but what is PCOS?

User Image

12 years ago

Anna..I hope your words will come true...next cycle

yep, it's official end of the game for me ..af showed up

21 day cycle ... wth

I used to be always 28 like clock but that mc screw up my cycle big time

it's funny I was going to test 21st of april but apparently I will be Ov-ing on 28 of april

I do feel a big relief now, no more waiting/guessing/wishing - you know girls all that rollercoaster
for everyone else who is still hanging there

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo