Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Oh no, that is odd. I don't know much about ferning, the first time I heard about it was when you posted a picture of your fertile focus and I asked what it was. Maybe try posting a question to the main boards to see if anyone has experienced anything like that. Hopefully you can get some answers. Baby dust...

User Image

12 years ago

I'm 99.99& positive I have IB! So excited and heart pounding!

I was cramping all day in a weird way. See my symptom list :-)

EDIT: Super early for IB? Have no clue it seems unlikely but I've never had a mid-cycle bleed and this looked like dark brown mucus then after a few more wipes a little bright red.

HERE'S A HUGE HOPING!

12 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to ask this, but what is IB?

User Image

12 years ago

IB stands for implantation bleeding...

anna, I heard with the strong ovulation it can be some spotting which will go along with your bbt story ..just keep having fun bd-ing :)

12 years ago

ferning? lol something else for me too look up haha

IB is good

AFM I have had EWCM on wed to now and bd tues and thurs. I have an outbreak of spots and migraine so I think ov is definatly on the way... or has happened already.

do I BD again today and tomorrow?

lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Surprisingly looks like I will end up having an earlier Ov too.
I started OPK yesterday, was surprised that I was almost positive yesterday but today it was positive for sure, test much darker than control...time to get busy :)
when it comes to bd during ttc, my personal rule is - whenever you have a chance, do the deal...

12 years ago

I'm sure it was HUGE O Time :-)

I AM SUPER HAPPY ABOUT IT! And we did it before and 24 after :-)

I am still cramping too. Super happy.

LET'S GET PREGGERS TOGETHER!

BABY DUST!

12 years ago • Post starter

annamazzarisi and esperanza - I am so happy for you guys! I have to live my excitement through you guys right now because nothing is happening with me as of yet. Definitely keep posting stuff that is going on so maybe I can soon follow in your footsteps! Good luck to you both and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

User Image

12 years ago

Well 3dpo. I know it's not morning sickness as it would be too early but I feel so sick :< all night and still there this morning.
Thursday my OV day I had back pain and migraine and EWCM. I was at work all day so I didn't have time to look for symptoms lol but in the bath that night I noticed my lower abdomen felt like it was twitching, bubbling, pulling etc - WEIRD
My CM is confusing me, I had EWCM wed and Thu then Fri and Sat it was sticky/creamy well today it is clear and watery and I feel very "wet" down there. My cervix is high but still not totally firm or closed. My body has confused me lol!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

How is everyone doing?

anna, I am not sure that ferning is clear indication of Ov, I think it's more like cm, it heps to pinpoint the day but i was always told that temps/bbt are more reliable method...Loooking at your chart I would suspect the Ov to be sometimes day 11-13...

for all of us this cycle

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo