Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 140 Replies | Last Page

So sorry to hear that Anna....I was really pulling for ya! But you are right....YOU WILL NOT GET DISCOURAGED!!! Hit May head on girl!

bguertner- Hey no problem, that is what we are here for to learn! I will tell you a little about my PCOS journey...I never knew that I had it, doctor claims that after giving birth is where it started. Pcos is a chemical imbalance that causes your body not to ovulate. The way that the doctors diagnose you with it is blood work and u/s.
If you get an u/s and you have PCOS you will see your ovary w/little black circles (cysts/polups) around the outside lining of the uterus. (like a string of pearls) My symptoms of pcos were irregular periods (this is after bc) they were about 45-47 days long, which isn't as bad as most pcos'ers. Some go years or months without a period!!!
I also had the acne breakouts, and at 26 that is supposed to be gone! LOL If you are concerned about it just go to your doctor and talk about your periods and they will tell you what they want to do next! Also try OPKs, you can get them at the $ store and check your CP as well!

User Image

12 years ago

So sorry to read about the bad news on here :'( big hugs ladies xxxxxxxxx

I never made it to saturday.caved last nite after holding it in 4 a really long time and thought I saw the faintest squint line! Then tested with fmu and again with the super faint line.I think it was stronger than last nite. 9 dpo today. Gonna try again in the morning :)

my bbt has been a bit funny this month. 36.1-36.3°c for first part of cycle, then dip at cd 9, 0.2 rise and then 0.1°c rise every day since with the exception of today with 0.2°c rise again. I'm up to 37.3°c now! Has anyone seen a cycle like this before because I haven't!

User Image

12 years ago

Oh yeah...I never took a test! I was too chicken!

I am having more symptoms/still having symptoms....my bbs hurt but not excrutiating..I am tired (went to bed around 10) but other than that I am ok....feel kinda
Thought I was going to throw up this morning brushing my teeth...

How is everyone else?

User Image

12 years ago

My boobs r soon my nut in-have to hold em down going down stairs cos it hurts lol! Other than that pretty ok tbh :s

User Image

12 years ago

Temp went up by a degree today. Still have hope but if AF comes I'm ready! You girls are so awesome and supportive!

YES WE WILL ALL GET THROUGH ALL OF THIS! I have PCOS (which sucks) but this is all good news anyway!

I love you girls and I'm really pulling for all of you! I won't get discouraged by any of this! I have you girls to talk to and feel better about this whole situation.

<3 COME MAY GET HERE ALREADY! :-)

12 years ago • Post starter

Awww Anna! I am pulling for you too! Pcos is a B but somehow ya just get through it!

I am ready for a sign! Either or already so I can stop driving myself nuts!

My bbs are sore but not like pain....its really weird....its like that burning sensation you get after you work out? Dull but you know its there? Also my back...I don't have lower back issues its more towards my shoulder blades and when I raise up or stand up straight I can feel the muscles pulling around to my boobs? As if they are weighing a thousand pounds and causing back problems from the weight? I am a "B" cup and they are not any bigger!!!

Oh well enough about me....I know I should test but I can't really stand to see a AGAIN!!!

I look at the hpt images on here and think wow most of 11dpo are positive...maybe I should....

User Image

12 years ago

OMG! I just got a BFP! One this morning before I left for work and now just came home on my lunch and got another...I am shaking right now....and I have to go back to work.

User Image

12 years ago

WOW !!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MAMA! HAPPY AND HEALTHY NINE MONTHS MAMA!

SO PROUD OF YOU! NEVER GIVE UP!

POST YOUR BFP PICTURE WE WANNA SEE IT!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, been at work all day and I'm off to bed in 10 minutes but here's a quick update:

CD34 guessing 14dpo - Very nauseous all day :/ my sense of smell in increased, boobs feel hot and sore, sore throat and yellow CM.

So at this point I don't know what to think LOL

Waiting patiently... sort of for AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo