Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 140 Replies | Last Page

I'm too nervous to test early haha I have a week to go til expected AF.

I had IB with my DD but not with my M/C baby last year.

I think I want like really strong obviuos symptoms of pregnancy haha

With my daughter I just thought I was ill. I kept passing out and I thought I had a urinary tract infection.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

anna, what's ferning? haha
I've heard a drop in temp can mean implantation

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

@elle Ferning is the fern pattern you see on Fertile Focus or any saliva based microscope. It happens when there is a surge in estrogen. Looks like a bunch of ferns lol.

I have a week to go too before AF arrives. I have discalculia so I screw up and freak myself out all the time with counting! Charting has been helping me :-)

12 years ago • Post starter

aww ferning sound's cool! I wanna makes some ferns lol! I don't do anything involving a microscope haha. Next cycle I think I'll use OPKs, maybe temp too but I bet I mess up somehow haha!

I'm a week from AF, 10dpo and bored! I am quite sure I'll be getting AF so I'm just waiting for her now. I want her out of the way for my fertility appointmet

12 years ago

Hi, can I join u all? 5 dpo today and well up for testing on 21st :)

User Image

12 years ago

My testing day is also the 21st I am so exited but so impatient at the same time :) I'm with you! :)

User Image

12 years ago

TONS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!

FRER is on sale for $8.99 at target for 3 tests! DH got me them today (going to start testing tomorrow morning.)

Tomorrow I will be 11 DPO.

12 years ago • Post starter

I just recently came back from 6th grade State b-ball tourne...
symptoms update - was carsick on a way there (it was two hours drive) and back. Never happened before, I love driving! some slight headache, also unusual for me
Today, 8 dpo, when I went to bathroom I noticed slight pinkish-orangish smear, and it was there all morning and noon, getting some more browinish, all just on tissue, but last time I went to bathroom, it was clean...IB? because I can't blame sex, dh had to stay home to work, I was there just with my sons
and dreams, so weird, so vivid...got so impatient that I used my last hidden frer after coming home and it was bfn, so my hopes for rainbow baby went down :(

will wait till 21st and test then last time

12 years ago

esperanza don't get discouraged, I will bet money that what you had was implantation bleeding! Anna and I were talking about IB earlier and that is similarr to what I had 10 yeas ago when I was pregnant with my son. I had taken an hpt and it was a bfn, I had some bleeding (brown and then pink) so I totally thought I was about to start my period and was soooo bummed. I took another hpt a few days later and got a bfp! You are only 8dpo and that is right in the middle of the time frame for implantation. I am very excited for you! Give it a couple more days and then retest! And keep us updated on everything. How was the state tournament?

User Image

12 years ago

Morning!
Quick visit, i'm now 11dpo.
I have yellow/white, thick sticky CM
Cervix is closed, fim and high.
No pregnancy symptoms
I think I have Thrush

I've bought a cheap pregnancy test to satisfy my POAS needs for AF time haha

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo