Community post

Discussion

August - September POAS Club!

Sorry I have been away from the site for a while (I moved). But I am back and we are still TTC!
User Image

If you are testing this month and for the month of September, just reply back with symptoms, images, or anything on your mind!

Again sorry for not being here. I missed all of you!

So far I have only gotten an evap line (it's a faint grey) for this morning. I am not sure what DPO I am for this month. I bought OPK's though for whatever comes my way. I am determined to conceive without medications and have a natural VBAC for my (hopefully) next 2 children that I want.

Positive vibes and baby dust to all!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oooh, me. I had a FET last week, my beta is on Wednesday the 3rd Sep. Trying to resist the urge to do a HPT until then.

In terms of any symptoms, I had light AF type cramps the day after the transfer, and since have had sore boobs, a few pangs in lower left pubic area and lower left back, and a couple of bursts of dizziness - other than, nada, nothing nought.

Am new to this site. *Waving*. Best of luck to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo