Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Symptoms is the theme?

Well I am 7dpo today. This morning I was sick. I have a sore throat, chills, aches and stuffy nose. I think these are all most likely to be illness related.

Boobs are not really going anything I had one weird feeling today that's it

CM has been freakishly abundant since OV day. It has now changed to thick and white but I'm still feeling very damp down there.

My final thing is my skin. Usually I am spot free til AF time and my skin is always dry. This week I have spots all over my face and back and my skin and hair have gone oily :(

That's it, we'll see what the next 7 days bring

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

You sound a lot like me at the moment, except my bbs are burning? Not fire but just a hot sensation? Not enlarged, engored or anything...so who knows??

User Image

12 years ago

one more day of waiting...
6 dpo...
I noticed it yesterday and today it happened again - when I drive roundabouts it makes me really sick to stomach..Otherwise I feel pretty well, no fatigue :( but its too early also
I will test on Monday 16th with fmu
how r u doing?

12 years ago

8dpo - the boobs have decided to join the game haha. I woke up in the middle of the night (4am lol) feeling like I was going to be sick again like at 7dpo. I'd rolled onto my front and my boobs were killing. I had to get up for paracetemol for af style cramps and a pain like I'd been kicked between the legs :/

According to implantation calculator implanatation is most common on 9dpo so I'll keep an eye out over next couple of days for any implatnation bleeding.

My CM has gone thick and white and cervix itself stll feels quite soft and not closed yet which concerns me slightly. Hmmm...

Oh well just another couple of weeks to go...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I am relatively normal today? My boobs still ache/burn but are now itching some....nothing unbearable though.
I am tired, takes everything I have to get up in the morning lately....yesterday it was a JOB to wash my hair in the shower (am shower) LOL LAZY ME!!!

My cervix is still high but soft...cm creamy.

Idk felt really good about this the other day, no not so sure

User Image

12 years ago

my cm has gone creamy too and not feeling as wet down below. Last few hours I've felt knid of dry and irritated down there. I bet it's the startings of AF :<

boo!

12 years ago

Hey girls! My CM has gone to a milky sticky gross dry-ish thing. Boobs sore and nipple area is painful to touch or press on. I'm 8 DPO tomorrow I will be 9 DPO. Breasts feel "bottom heavy" and I have low right sided ab soreness. Also felt a little sick in the pit of my stomach. I hope this isn't all in my head!

BABY DUST TO ALL MAMAS!

I hope we get pregs together! :-)

@ellekayejaye speaking of blemishes! I have some new ones (after most of the month having great skin complexion) combined with dry skin and itchy scalp. Also have a mild sore back. Don't know if it's related to fluctuation in hormones?

12 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies!

Anna I have got dry, white, thick gross lumpy CM going on this morning BAH! I feel dry and sore. My cervix is now closed and starting to firm up. My blemishes have gone :/ I guess my hormones must be getting back to 'normal' before AF starts.

dylsmommy How are you doing today?

Well I'm 9dpo today, no sign of implantation bleeding. I think I'm out this month (again)

12 years ago

@ellekayejaye Most women don't experience IB (more experience O bleeding than IB!) I didn't have either bleeding with my first two kids. My first child I had boobs that "grew" a size and I couldn't button my jeans! My second no symptoms at all and didn't know I was pg until almost 5 months! I had 2 positive pg tests with my second, went to the doctor and they told me I WASN'T PREGNANT. They called when I got home and told me to stop taking the medicine they gave me. They told me they read the WRONG BLOOD TEST! Then they dropped me as a patient! HORRIBLE! I then got a new doc and found out I was almost 5 months pregnant. SURPRISE!

I got my period back April 2011 after a 5 year absence and my GYN told me I am ovulating (for 6 months now I've been ovulating).

This is the first month I've ever had O bleeding in my life and the 3rd month with O pain. Never had that before either.

I don't see any IB yet with me, I think I freaked out when I saw the O bleed and thought it was IB lol! All pg tests so far are neg, but I am not giving up and not counting my chicks before they hatch!

I'm going to keep testing until AF comes or doesn't show up. Everyone's body is different even in pregnancy! We all should know by 12 DPO (unless we ovulated later then it would be a later DPO!) That's using sensitive tests like FRER.

With my first daughter I knew I was pg before I tested (see beginning of this post.) I took HPT on Friday and Monday of those symptoms starting and both came back positive.

TO HELL OR HIGH WATER, IT AIN'T OVER 'TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS! :-) And by fat lady I mean Aunt Flo.

Symptom update - still sore boobs, now even upon waking up. Blemishes are clearing up a bit, nothing else to report! How is everyone else doing? Today I am 9 DPO.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo