Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for the well wishes! I am just soooo scared of having a miscarriage, but this is all in God's hands and I have to keep reminding myself of that.

I will try to figure out how to post my hpt...I am not too good at that kind of stuff. If anyone knows how to do it please let me know, otherwise I will just play around and see if I can figure it out :)

User Image

12 years ago

Anna - I will have to post a picture in the morning when my husband can help me. I can't figure out how to save the pictures that I took on my phone onto the sd card. Sorry :( - plus I will take another hpt in the morning so hopefully it will be a bit darker!

User Image

12 years ago

@bguertner so happy for you! Can't wait to see the image! AF is SUPPOSED to show her effing face Sunday. If she doesn't show I'm doing a digi on Wed. and more blood work!

HAPPY NINE MONTHS TO YOU MAMA!

12 years ago • Post starter

Took a test yesterday afternoon....

Wow...bummed today!

User Image

12 years ago

I also tested and got bfn

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Took another test this morning....Equate II (blue dye is all I had) and I got a really faint blue line on 2....I opened one up to see if it was the indent line...they don't have indent lines like FRER??

What does all this mean?

User Image

12 years ago

dylsmommy -OMG lol I just uploaded my test too as it has a faint line haha! I'm guessing it's a BFN or Evap as it took 10 minutes to show and is faint.

I've heard blue dye tests are bad for false positives so I personally don't use them anymore.

Have you tried a FRER?

Looks like we'll both be testing again

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Yep, will be getting another test at lunch....
My boss looked at it and said she definately sees a line.... COME ON pull through for me this month!!!

I hate getting my hopes up!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm declaring mine as a negative, I think if AF fails to show in the next week I'll be doing another test.
I need to know lol I'm at the infertility clinic on the 1st haha!
Have you uploaded your test photo to the gallery?

12 years ago

My phone camera SUCKS!!! I can't get a clear picture of it...

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo