Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 140 Replies | Last Page

p.s. I am sure I had an eggie fertilized but something went wrong during implantation signaling to my body "abort the mission" and causing such an early af

(I can see its not a regular af more like cp)

12 years ago

sorry to hear that esperanza

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

bguertner-PCOS is polycystic Ovarys....meaning my body has trouble ovulating...so with the help of meds I am now ovulating monthly!

Well I am about to go buy a test, my boss just asked am I pregnant? WOW!! I feel like I could fall flat on my face!!! I AM EXHAUSTED!

esperanza- I am sorry she got ya! But lets face next cycle with all the positive thoughts we can....so let me hear it "I WILL GET PREGNANT THIS CYCLE!!!" For real though, at least you have shorter cycles and are able to try quicker than most, including me! I have my for ya chicky!

Ya'll say a little prayer for me....maybe I will see the

User Image

12 years ago

*Ovaries! HAHAHAH

User Image

12 years ago

dylsmommy - Oooh good luck with the test!

I'm super tired myself, been going to bed at 8:30 to 9pm.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Yep me too....been falling asleep on the couch watching tv!!
Im turning into an old fart!

User Image

12 years ago

BAD NEWS: Doctor said it's looking like a CP and my levels are off? Wants the test repeated in a week. I knew something was up today :-(

I AM NOT GOING TO GET DISCOURAGED!

MAY POAS CLUB COMING UP :-)

So glad I met everyone here! At least we can all go a little nuts together right?

12 years ago • Post starter

Esperanza - I am so sorry to hear about af showing up. Have you ever had a chemical pregnancy? What is the difference in af? Just wondering so I can keep a look out.

Dylsmommy - thanks for telling me what PCOS is. How does one know they have it? I am just wondering because this is my first cycle since stopping bc and I don't even know if I ovulated. CTP says that it never detected ovulation with my bbt's (but fertility friend did detect it so who knows). Have you taken your test yet? I am crossing my fingers for you!

Anna - I am so sorry to hear about your test results. You know you can get pregnant though so that is a good sign. We are all here for you...and all in for going nuts with you!

As for me, still spotting a bit today but the cramps are gone for now, only had some last night and this morning. I have had a little bit more energy today, especially for it being mid week. I just wish that AF would show up full force so I can start counting my cycle days again. I keep going to the bathroom just so I can check! It's amazing how ttc controls our lives.

Here is lots of baby dust to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

bguertner, I had a chemical back in October 11. I had Mirena for more than 5 years, it was removed end of August 11, 1st cycle was NTNP (not trying not preventing) 28 days, 2nd cycle 28 days bfn, 3rd cycle - I got my faint bfp frer on 8dpo, next day it was negative with another test, frer was still faint positive, but was fainter back to bfn and I got my perod 2 days earlier and it was chunky- sorry for tmi. Then I had regular bfn 28 days cycle, then got preggo again, missed mc. I am not sure that I had chemical this time because I had never legit bfp, it looked like a squinter line on 9dpo , but it was more like indent line, but my period is earlier and it's chunky (usually I don't clots with my period, but this time I do) again sorry for tmi...

anna, for you, keep us updated...

dylsmom, with testing, wishing you sticky
and to all of you, ladies

12 years ago

p.s. bguertner, I just looked at bbt one more time - I do see the Ov + I see a clear implantation dip so I might be the one who ll get bfp this cycle. You don't have to have any symptoms so earlier. Normally women start having symptoms when they clearly miss their period and there is enough hcg to cause them.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo