Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 140 Replies | Last Page

copied from my chat to on here:

Once you ovulate your egg only lives 24 hours before it starts to disinigrate

at that time if egg meets sperm then it take the fertilized egg 7-12 days to travel down the fallopian tubes and embed into the uterine wall

you only ovulate once (in rare cases twice) a month and ovulation only lasts 12-24 hours then the egg dies. After ovulation (14 days sometimes 16) menstruation happens (if you don't get fertilized at the time of ovulation) and everything comes out.

So if you know when you ovulated, count 14 days after and then you can test to see if you are preggs or not.

some people are SUPER lucky and get early positives.

ok i think i explained it right girls. am i missing anything?

12 years ago • Post starter

I grabbed my HPT test out of the bathroom garbage to look at it and it has two pink lines? I threw it away after 5 minutes yesterday because I thought it was a BFN.

EDIT AGAIN! I have dyscalculia sorry! The test was from THIS MORNING not yesterday. The orignial image is here: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=21269

Is it supposed to have two pink lines like that? Should I re-test? I cleaned it up they are 2 pink lines that are very clear to see in real life).

User Image

I don't want to put this on the image gallery and I'm not sure if I should re-test or not?

EDIT: Called hubby and told him I am going to hold my urine for 3 hours and test at 10pm EST (I have one test left). He said no matter what the result is at 10pm he'll go out and buy me more FRER for this week.

Anna, did you take a test today? Wow seeing that 2nd line would make me want to test again...but I would probably wait for fmu tomorrow. Or if you have some extra tests or don't mind buying more, I would test asap. That is just me though! Crossing fingers!

User Image

12 years ago

Yeah I am defo testing again (holding my pee for 3 hours). Even for an evap, isn't that a little TOO STRONG of a pink color for one? I'm just curious!?

My neighbor said she had a dream that I was pregnant and a few of the ladies on my street were bringing me baby gifts. Then I dreamed I was having a boy and last night I dreamer I took a test and it was positive.I have taken 3 tests and all neg hoping I O'er later then I thought.

12 years ago

I did take another test and I don't really see anything AS STRONG, so as per my cousin, she said to test tomorrow with first morning urine. The fact that I have peed on the hour every hour today means my urine is too diluted. She said so herself.

I'm also calling my DR tomorrow to get in sooner than May 1rst for tests and possible ultrasound too.

I will let everyone know tomorrow what the results are!

CROSSING MY OWN FINGERS!

Baby dust and positive vibes all your way!

You girls make this waiting all the more bearable! <3

This is the best photo I can take of this stupid thing LOL!

All I did was crop it, and just use an auto adjust on it. No HDR filter.

User Image

Link to image (to see bigger size): http://i39.tinypic.com/pyd6b.jpg

I will be taking a new test tomorrow morning with FMU (plus going to hold in my FMU for as long as I can stand it too!)

anna it sure looks like a to me!!!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi Ladies I'm new and will also be testing on the 21st I am so glad i found this tread. DH and I have been TTC for 3 years I just got a new obgyn and hopefully i can get preggos soon baby dust to all if you would like a friend add me.

Jessi 29 + Gary 29 = Baby #1

12 years ago

jbhilliard1609@yahoo - Hello and welcome!
I have also been TTC for 3 years and 3 months now

I am having my first appointment at the infertility clinic on the 1st of May, are you undergoing any tests/fertility treatment?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo