Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 140 Replies

tested this morning.... what do you think?? 3 days beofre cycle is suppose to start. I dont know how to post it on here.. but have it under my hpt images..

12 years ago

2ndBaby2013 - I just looked but I can't find your hpt image. Where did you post it?

User Image

12 years ago

I'm pretty sure AF is showing her face today. Saw red and put in a pad. All I can say is WOW.

CONGRATS THOUGH TO EVERYONE!

I will still keep updating! <3

@2ndBaby2013 I can't see your image anywhere. I still left a sentiment though.

12 years ago • Post starter

Bfn for me :( had a tiny but of spotting this mornin so cud be good or bad, we'll see.

Ff had me ov on 10th so went by that, but cdtp put it at 14/15, in which case I'm like 7 dpo which puts me right for implantation bleed. Fingers crossed!!!

Trying to keep hopes up :)

User Image

12 years ago

anna sorry to hear about your bleeding but I'll keep my fingers crossed it's all ok!

I was at a party last night for the 1st time in 8 months haha it's ok though as I tested

Just waiting for AF, I'm CD37 and this is the day it arrived last cycle but it could still go to CD42 yet without being 'late'

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Anna - I was finally able to post pictures, there are 2 images in my profile. I love your attitude about everything, it will happen...tons of baby dust for May!

User Image

12 years ago

Well ladies....I am officially late!!!
I did not buy another test....I figured I would wait it out

I don't even feel like is coming, like usual so hopefully she doesn't!

Anna sorry about the bleeding hun!

ellekayejaye might as well party while you can!!

Lornal

User Image

12 years ago

did a cheap test this aftrernoon. didn't think it was working as there was no dye running across. A miniute or so in the control line appeared closely followed by a line in the test area lol do I trust a really cheap test I thought was broken haha!

I'll give it a couple of days and if no AF i'll retest

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I think that's a big ol'

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo