Community post

Discussion

April 21 testing. Anyone wanna join me?

View Full Post

I'm on a new cycle and I'll be testing April 21 and I was hoping someone could test with me and we can share results!

140 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 140 Replies | Last Page

Got my stuff in today too. I posted them on my TTC blog on my site but I'll post them here:

User Image

User Image

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

What is the blue tube thing?

User Image

12 years ago

It's called Fertile Focus. You can find out more and buy it through the manufacturers website: http://www.fertile-focus.com/

It's a saliva based ovulation predictor and yes it does work. :-)

Hi my cycle buddies!

Great shopping list, somebody came prepared :)

I have FR Ovulation kit + bbt, it should work ok for me. My main problem is not so much getting preggo but keeping it.
I had Mirena removed end of Aug. 2011, in September we were NTNP, then took more active approach, and I got bfp in October ...which unfortunately lasted only few days, chemical. Then I got pregnant in December, and had a missed mc at 11 weeks, so here I am - hoping third time is a charm :)

Good luck to everyone, it's kinda cool that the fertile days will start on Easter Sunday - telling dh that we will celebrate this ester like never before

12 years ago

I guess we'll all be celebrating Easter weekend in a very special way! It be so cool if we all got preggers and our babies were due JANUARY 1! I know I'd be getting a planned c-section. My two were all c-section.

HERE'S HOPING!

Sticky icky baby dust to all!

I'm pretty sure I'll be ovulating in the next 24-48 hours! I see a lot of ferning on my fertile focus and my temp has rose! SO EXCITED! This proves my theory that I don't know when I ovulate and it was DEF. not the "fertile period" my doctor told me!

WISH ME LOADS OF BABY LUCK!

hi girls

My AF/Test date is 21st/22nd and I am also this Easter weekend!

Oh yeah!

I have EWCM today and lastnight.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

annamazzarisi - I am sooooo happy for you! That is great that you got that fertile focus thing, I will have to try that for my next cycle! Definitely keep us posted!

Good Luck!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I AM LEAPING! I HOPE WE ALL GET PREGGERS! I hate the 2ww, but at least I have you girls to wait with me!

Hoping for....

UPDATE: Drop in temp and almost NO FERNING today. What could this mean?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo