Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 214 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies my DH has a tripped planned to go out to his deer lease with the guys this weekend. Guess what weekend this is........prime ovulation. It's always something. I'm not even going to say anything. I've quit taking my Vitex, I've stopped temping. I bought myself a lot of healthy foods and I have started back exercising. I'm over trying, I can't make a baby alone so I'm done stressing. Like I said, I'm not saying a word to him. He makes no effort in sex and as if I didn't feel bad about myself as it is so I'm changing that, I'm going to reach my goal and I will feel better. I may check in time to time because I feel like I know some of you and I'm cheering you on like crazy. Good luck to you all.

7 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this Chicks.

I definitely understand your frustration your thoughts and feelings on this are completely valid. do you still plan on going back on birth control? if not who know once you stop everything you will probably get that BFP.

big Hugs to you love sorry you feel so alone in this. !

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam, my doc doesn't want me on BC pills. He says I'm getting too old for them....not his exact words but I knew what he was saying. With my DH low libido seriously lucky if I get it once a month. I have however found out a little while ago the hunting trip is next weekend and not this one. I'm still not saying anything about ovulation. I really think I'm over this stress. I jogged 3 miles today and felt fantastic afterward, took a hot shower, put on makeup and fixed my hair. I actually felt pretty.

7 years ago

That is so good chicks. I'm glad you are feeling better about yourself. Keep it up love It will get better.

7 years ago

Chicks, my husband has a low libido as well. I am lucky to get it once a month most times!! Fortunately he was very cooperative this past month that and we bd 3 times and luckily I got my bfp. When I had my 16 month old we only bd 1 time that month! Don't give up altogether it is possible. We were trying both times but because of his low libido I had to be very creative. Hang in there girl.

7 years ago

chicks Is sorry about your husband. Really glad you've been able to do some things for yourself and feel better, I hope it helps you unwind and sort all of your emotions. And you never know what the future might hold!

Miam, still fx for you girl =D I am taking generic prenatal vitamins (with acid folic and minerals and vitamins.. ) and a supplement of B6 because I have low temperatures and a little low progesterone. How is it going dear, good luck with your doctor appointment also!!

Armywife Congrats!!! (sorry a lil late =P, I've been working a lot lately... ) it's a sticky bean =D

Storm welcome, I think we are a couple with ovulation around that time.

I did broke down on testing.... tested at 7dpo and it was bfn.. but I've been having different symptoms last few days and I tested this morning FMU (waiting 2 days is really good for me, lol !! ) And there definitely is a very faint line!!!! And all my others were stark white with this brand... Now I know I won't sleep well tonight, definitely testing again tomorrow,... Lucky I'm working a lot to get my mind out of it, but I'm sooo tired it's hard to keep up (and I'm a NICU nurse so really need that concentration...)

7 years ago

good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I woke up this morning took my temp and realized my temp has been the same for three days in a row. Pretty sure its time for a new thermometer. I guess I should stop charting right? I was told you shouldn't switch thermometer's in the middle of a cycle(plus I missed a few temps). My OPKs are still negative but that's no surprise I usually don't get my first positive until CD16-18.DH and I plan on at lease everyother day because I heard that the red raspberry leaf could mess with the out come of the OPKs. I do believe it will be soon. Sorry TMI I Had the biggest abundance of EWCM yesterday evening which I haven't seen that much at once in a long time.

Lorelly I cant wait to see that BFP !!!

7 years ago

Chicks, I'm glad you woke up feeling better and got all pretty. Sometimes it takes a shake up. Concentrate on yourself, and hubby will start noticing - but who cares if he doesn't. You'll feel better.

Lorelly - I'm for you. I'm 7 dpo and I already broke down and tested once. See, I have this gallbladder test on DPO 11 - so I really need to know before that if I'm out this month. I can't reschedule, but the procedure can't be done if I'm pregnant. So I'm on tenterhooks, hoping to get a faint line or something before then.

DH has now STOPPED the ampitripylene that he was taking for his migraines and it's out of his system - consequently his sex drive and interest in LIFE has come back. Horrible stuff. We won't be doing that again. He felt awful, and I feel like I lost my DH. He stopped even kissing me hello - it was makign him depressed. Since we don't know if it was that or the fertilaid, he stopped that too. He'll try the fertilaid again next cycle.

So I'm just waiting now...but I'm exhausted all the time, hungry and my boobs have stabbing pains in them. But it's 7dpo - could just be PMS symptoms too. My temps are slowly rising, but not as high as last month. ugh. Hate the TWW.

7 years ago • Post starter

YES! Ok, I'm a little optimistic. Just had a HUGE temp spike this morning, making my chart triphasic, and I also started coughing. Seems silly, but coughing has always been one of my pregnancy symptoms. That kind of tickle in the back of your throat - you aren't sick, but it bugs you? You are either clearly your throat constantly, or coughing. I had that for three months with Oscar, and with Jack (my first son), I had it throughout + weird sneezing fits. I had to take a bunch of sudafed just to get through the day. I read it's the progesterone.

Anyway, could just be allergies, and I really didn't think we had much of a chance this month because we only BD'd once in the window, but maybe JUST MAYBE we caught the egg. Couple more days and I'll know...hope those temps stay up. Check it out - I have my chart on my profile.

7 years ago • Post starter

lol calvin !! I really am praying for you!! I hope you get a result before your test =)

I still got a really faint pos. this morning, but confirmed with a clearblu digital pregnant 1-2 weeks ! =D So happy, but a little nervous because I heard lot's of stories of miscarriage after a IUD...
Hoping it's a sticky one hehe. can't wait for my line to get darker to confirm that....

Anyone else testing soon?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo