Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 214 Replies | Last Page

Congrats ladies!!! Lots of BFPS for May babies!!! I'm hoping to catch some of this baby dust and get one too! I'm 7 DPO, no symptoms at all. Feeling optimistic we timed BD pretty well I think, and will start the POAS frenzy on 10 DPO Saturday morning. I'm actually feeling super calm, would usually be counting the mins till POAS time.

As usual, time will tell. Fingers crossed for all waiting to test! Once again, congrats to all the mommas!!

7 years ago

Did a digital test this evening It was driving myself crazy trying to guess if it was positive or not.

Now i know for sure 1-2 weeks!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

That's so awesome Miami!! A on a digital test so early is fantastic. Hope you posted a pic of it

Sheebee we're only a day apart as I'm 6DPO. that you join in this lucky May group

7 years ago

@Miam - I did a digital last night too 1-2 weeks for me as well! :)

7 years ago

Ladies,

I'm so thrilled to hear about all of the BFPs! This is amazing news

AFM - I just got the call this morning, of my 11 eggs retrieved, 10 were mature and 8 fertilized! I go back in on Monday for my transfer. I'm still feeling a bit off from the retrieval yesterday but I've taken time off work so I can rest and recover. For the first time in a long time I'm hopeful this will be my month!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie : I will be praying for you girl!!! Really hope everything goes well and I am so happy you are hopeful! That positive energy goes along way!

I am hoping to see some progression on my digitals in the next few days - week. I have noticed so many things different already with this pregnancy versus with my daughter - so crazy!

7 years ago

come on Annabelle and shhbee!! for you ladies

Margie- I will be praying for you as well! good luck love. how long do you know after the transfer if it took or not? sorry I am so clueless when it comes to that!

awebste- cant believe it! lol so I have not told my DH I know its still really early but I want to tell him in a cute way. It took everything in me not to tell him yesterday. he asked me how my day was I was like it was ok. when I really wanted to screeeeeeam were pregnant!!!!! lol . did your or how are you going to tell your OH?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam - I told my husband after I took the digital. Nothing fancy lol. It was our first month really really putting a lot of effort into ensuring our timing was perfect so he naturally asked me if I had any indication that AF was on her way a few days ago. At that time I had said I thought she felt like she as coming - but never confirmed that AF was here. So last night I got home from work and took the digital and then showed him - he was so excited! Shocked that we were successful the first month of really trying that's for sure! In July we kind of tried - but we didn't have our shit together very well and I wasn't taking the digital ovulation tests - so I don't know that I would really count it as "trying" very hard.

Yes it is still super early - but at the end of the day if the unfortunate reality does end up being a miscarriage my husband is going to know. I had a miscarriage prior to my daughter and had to have a D&C - so there is no way of hiding that sort of thing. So far I have only told my husband...and I told my sister because she is my daughters nanny and would know something is up. I had severe morning sickness with my daughter - so if she hears me puking she would have known anyways. Again, she would also be someone that would know if I miscarry as well - so I don't see any harm in her knowing this early on. Aside from anyone else - I think we will wait for quite awhile. I waited until 13 weeks with my daughter to tell my immediate family...and 17 weeks to tell extended family.

7 years ago

Annabelle...when do you usually test???

Margie- please excuse my ignorance, but will you get all 8 transferred?

7 years ago

Margie that's so exciting, good luck for the transfer. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you

Wahoo awebste on the digital. How fantastic that you and Miami are at the same stage

Sheebee I'm hopeless I normally start testing from 8 DPO but I'm actually away over the weekend so I might leave it till Monday morning which means I'll be 10 DPO!!!
That's the longest I've probably waited to test. for your testing

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo