Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 214 Replies | Last Page

MrsBeason - I'm sorry for your losses. I've heard of Potter's syndrome - how sad. I lost my son during labor, he had IUGR and we didn't know it. Hard journey to go through.

As for twins, my husband is completely against it, but a part of me that I will never admit to him, thinks that the universe owes me two babies. :) It's sick and twisted, I know. Anyway, I'd like one of each, or two girls. My husband has four kids, mostly boys, and I have one grown son (19) so our household is boy-heavy. We need some girls. We already have a huge house and a bunch of teenagers who can help out - I just figure it'd be fun!

7 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies I might as well join. Pretty sure the witch will be here any time most of my symptoms have disappeared and my temps plummeted towards the cover line this morning. just a matter of time. I am so tired of seeing a BFN every month. looks like its time to go see the doctor

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Calvingirl... Im so sorry for your loss. Yes, pregnancy and infant loss (or any child loss for that matter) is a very hard journey to go on.
I can definitely see why youd want more girls! I have two living children (1 of each) but Ive given birth to 4 children in the 3rd trimester, 3 of which were girls and 1 boy. So Id love twin boys. My husband (Im lucky) is nervous about twins, but would love them as well. He was really looking forward to twins as well before we lost them.

7 years ago

Miam1324...Im sorry hunny. FX that next cycle is it!!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies I don't know about you all but every month I come closer and closer to calling it quits!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Looks like I'll be joining you again. AF not due til Sunday but already started that one major sign of the witch. Spotting. Ugh! Have no idea what to do anymore.

7 years ago

AF has started for me so I will be joining you guys! Here's hoping this is our month ladies! FX for us all! :)

7 years ago

Yes, I call for a "pregnancy outbreak" if you will. Lol.

7 years ago

CD 14 and still no positive opk..the lines were close this morning so hopefully tomorrow I'll get my positive and start to. Bd. Dollar store has New opks they are purple instead of pink box.

User Image

7 years ago

CD 11 for me and light cramping on and off, but opks very negative. Not even close. This is my 3rd cycle with clomid. I didn't ovulate at all the 1st one, and the second one I O'd on CD 17, so I still have some time. But before the clomid, I was a standard CD 14 Ovulator every month.

Miami - yeah, every month I feel closer to throwing in the towel too. I told DH that we'd use up the clomid prescription (this cycle and one more) and after that, we stop trying. Just NTNP and just come to terms that we might not have a baby together. It's hell on both of our emotions and my life every month, and taking a toll on our marriage - new as it is.

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo