Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 214 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone!! I haven't checked in for awhile and I am so happy to see so many more BFP's!! How exciting!! Anyone know their due dates yet? Mine is May 3rd! They have a new website from this one for when ur pregnant and I joined that but there isn't much going on there so I stayed here.

Margie, praying for for ur implanted embryo!! Keep us updated!!

Keep the BFP 'so coming ladies!!

7 years ago

Hello Ladies

I comment for the first time, but I have been following the chart like a hawk. I am 19 dpo but BFN, so i am hopeless, but your stories keeps me going.

Just wanted to let you know that there is another silent member of the grouop somewhere in South Africa

To those with and

Love you all

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

Bhanna - Welcome to the forum, I know you said you've been following for a while but welcome anyway.

Armywife - Thanks I will. I'm feeling very hopeful this month.

Danielle - FX that you just have a late implanter.

Annabelle - I'm keeping my FX that your temps stay up

AFM - I got a call from the clinic today. only my 3 fully developed embryos made it to freeze. The others stopped developing. At least I have the 3 and the one I hope is implanting. I don't really have symptoms, even if I did I think I'd blame the progesterone I'm on rather than a sign that my little embryo is implanting. I'm still debating whether or not I want to test early or if I just want to wait for the blood test. decisions, decisions.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie, it's so exciting that you have 3 embryo's to freeze but have my fingers and toes crossed this the wee one you have implanting now. Thanks for letting us share your journey :-)

Armywife lovely to hear everything is going well and you have your due date. Great that you're still going to check in with us :-)

Welcome Bhanna, good luck on your TTC journey

How's things going for you Danielle?

AFM I'm now 13DPO and got another BFN, so definitely think this month isn't going to be lucky for me. My temp was still up but think it's due to me having a cold.
Once AF starts I guess I'll be off to June 2017 babies :-)

7 years ago

Margie: fx for you! It's hard to not test lol!

Things are going good, I'm 12dpo today and another bfn with fmu. My last cycle was 40 days long which is very unusual for me. AF came a week and a half late! My cycles are normally are around the 32 day mark. Today is cd 30 for me. I really hope I either get a bfp or AF shows on time and no more 40 day cycles!! Because I'm very impatient and that is just way too long!

Yesterday I had some cramping like AF was coming on. But nothing but creamy cm. I was unusually hungry yesterday and I felt nauseous in the morning after breakfast.

And lol it seems there aren't too many people in the May board anymore! Anyways hope everyone has a good day :)

7 years ago

Remind me that temp dropping at 5dpo is completely normal....

User Image

7 years ago

So here's the test I took this morning:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test592529

I thought it was a bfn when I took it but now that I inverted it it looks like there might be something there. Let me know what you think I'll post a few more maybe as well

7 years ago

When I was pregnant with Oscar, I had a significant temp drop at 5dpo. Bounced right back up.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!!

Checking in to see how everyone is doing. Hoping that we see a couple BFPs!

Danielle! I looked at your test, its so hard to tell.. but I think I see something?!? Be sure to let us know tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you!

This month was my first attempt at using opks- but I didnt track my BBT so I do believe I ovulated, but the exact date is sketchy.. I'm going to say I'm 10.5dpo for the sake of my sanity! Ha! Still holding out hope. I took a FRER last night and a Wondo strip this morning with FMU- Both BFN, but, I'm still thinking positive.

It gets hard though- can't help getting a bit moody- had to turn up the radio really loud in the car this morning to drown out the sour note in my head. AF is 4 days away. Grr.

Baby Dust and positive thoughts to everyone.

7 years ago

Meghan: I know how you feel! AF is 2 days away for me! And I'm feeling like it might be coming on! I took another test this afternoon and nothing on it at all. So maybe this mornings was just a ghost line or something.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo