Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 214 Replies | Last Page

So I broke down and bought a test and got a . I am devastated. I guess I will see what happens in 2 days. AF is due the day after tomorrow. I broke down and bought a 2 pack because I have been having hot flashes and even threw up my dinner. Man I swear I feel odd and thought I was. All the signs r here but hopefully it is just too early. I posted my image and it is clearly a negative.

7 years ago

Army- for what it's worth, I've never tested positive early. Ever.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

Armywife i wouldnt lose hope just yet. A friend of mine had a blood test when she was 2 days late and her hcg levels were 9.4. She thought she had a chemical pregnancy but she didnt. I guess she had late implantation. Test again in 2-3 days.

lorelly i started temping but after a few days realized i was doing it all wrong (before bedtime instead of first thing in the morning) but hopefully i wont need to start temping next month. :)

cheetah we are trying to bd like crazy, we are both in baby mode and hopefully will see our BFP in two weeks. FX.

calvin yeahh for BDing on time. Its a shame your DH feels like that at a time when you need to BD, hope he feels better soon!

I had what i think was ovulation cramping/pain last night so im sure i must be ovulating/ed, will test again later in the day.
Last month i had aaaaaall the pregnancy symptoms, diziness, fatigue, nausea, couldnt drink coffee but unfortunately i wasnt pregnant so this month im not lookng at symptoms.

7 years ago

Charmed, I had those same sx this month, was so sure, then....

CD 1, 2 days early. Awesome. Went back to temping. Going on vacation next week, probably don't want to full up the in laws garbage cans with my opk sticks haha.

EDD 5/25/16 if successful this cycle #21, ttc #3.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

Hi Jku...good luck this cycle!

Armywife - still for you!

AFM, I have O day as yesterday. Had a bunch of cramping on right side first, then left side - so hopefully lots of eggs released. This morning I got my temp rise, although I'm hoping it'll go up even higher.

Just saw my gastroenterologist and my gallbladder is on the fritz. I have to get this function test on the 29th, and if I fail, I have to have surgery and get the gallbladder out. But...if I fall pregnant (and on the 29th I'll be 12 dpo so I hopefully will know by then) then I can't get the test. So I'm torn. Kind of want to deal with this before I get pregnant, but don't want to give up even one month of trying. It's out of my hands, really. I guess it'll be good news either way, and maybe cut down some of my end of the month depression if I don't get pregnant this cycle.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey there ladies,

I hope all is doing well today. Not really too much going on here 8DPO but thats about it. Hopefully DH and I will start BD tonight, but who knows we are both so tired. DH and I decided to play hooky from work and go to Disneyland. Haven't been in a few years so it was really nice but kinda hard not to think what it would be like if I had a little one with us.

calvin I hope you do get you BFP but I understand what you mean if you don't. for you

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

So tomorrow af is due and normally I spot the day before but nothing so far. I hope this is a sign but I have been having some cramping all day and my back is killing me. Cervix high soft and closed. Lots of watery cm and a little stretchy. Had a burst of energy today which is nice because the last couple of days I was dragging and coffee made me throw up.

Good luck everyone. I am gonna soak in a hot bath.

Miam, Disney is fun we took the kids last year. Good luck!!

7 years ago

sorry armywife for your bfn =( Hope AF didn't get you those symptoms looks good, for you =D

charmed good luck! I also wish you won't need temping hehe, if you do and have questions you can ask, I've been doing it 5+ years (on and off between pregnancies hehe). I think we are just a day or 2 off about ovulation!!

sorry jku , have a good vacation time, might help release some stress, good luck!

calvin, I hope for your bfp too (we will also be close Ovulation day =D ) and I think you are doing good thinking it positively, wathever happens it will be for the best!

Miam dear, thats cool you've been able to escape work for a little haha. I guess you meant CD 8 (not 8 dpo, still stalking =P ), and I wish you good luck with BD, I'm sure you'll be able to squeeze some in on time, it only needs one at the right time!! Did you start vitex?

I'm 4 dpo... my breasts are soooo sensitive and tender... They feel really heavy too. I know it's so early for symptoms, but I rarely have that kind of symptom... Can it be because it would be my third pregnancy ?? Did you guys have earlier symptoms when multiple pregnancies?? Gosh I hope it's not just my hormones coming back to normal after my IUD haha... Can't wait to test (aiming for 9 dpo but I know I'll have to test earlier lol) ...

To all!!

7 years ago

Calvin, that is tough. Sorry about you having good to make that decision. I wouldn't want to give up a month either. Have u asked about what would happen if you were pregnant? I mean if your in pain or anything that might make your pregnancy not as good of an experience. Hopefully everything is OK and you get ur .

As of today af is late!!!!! Thought I would wake up and there she would be but nothing! I don't want to get too excited but it is a good sign since my body functions like clockwork. I still don't want to test for a couple of days just in case. If I am correct and I implanted yesterday I guess I would have to wait a?few days for the hcg levels to be high enough. Man I have so many emotions right now I cannot concentrate!

7 years ago

Lorelly- Yes now CD9 LOL must of had a blonde moment! that would be kind of silly to start bedding that many days after ovulation. LOL I didn't start Vitrex I had all intentions but I found that because my cycles are pretty normal Red Raspberry leaf might work better. I started that with baby aspirin yesterday. I also bought Fertile blend for DH he is going to start that today. these things work!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo