Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 214 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies,

2 days to go and I am having cramps and some pretty awful back pain. I had a botched epidural on my last labor and that is where the pain is. I am wondering if I may be and the hormones are messing with my lower back. I want to test but haven't broke down to buy one yet. I went 2 years and spent more money than I want to admit on pregnancy and ovulation test strips.

I woke up this morning and my mouth is so dry and basically so is my cm. I feel kind of foggy but that may be because I have been taking pain meds for my back for the last 4 days. My boobs normally hurt by now when AF is about to show but they feel fine other than a little chapped from nursing, she doesn't nurse very often like 2 times a day right now, and I think with her not nursing as frequently my nappies are just dry.

No headaches which I normally get when AF is showing but I also get them more when I am pregnant so I don't know what is going on. I estimated I ovulated about 13 days ago. My cycles used to be 28 days so I would have known by now but since the baby it has been 30 days. Not sure if the camu camu vitamin I am taking has anything to do with it, I just know it extends ur lateal phase, I produce low progesterone and had to take suppositories when I had my last baby. I am sure I will have to take it again.

Good luck ladies! Here's to hoping we all get our

7 years ago

Stephens, I found also a vitamin called camu camu which helps extend your lateal phase. If you want to research it. Good luck!!

Calvin, I have a round of cloud been trying to decide if I want to take it this coming cycle if AF does show. I just here so many side affects and it worries me. Have u taken it before?

7 years ago

Tested again this morning. I think I saw a line....a nice evap line..... CD 24. Tried to get a pic, can't see anything, didn't bother posting.

My boobs are sore....but I had a bilateral mastectomy, so that shouldn't be happening, right?? They are just reconstructed implants.

Has anyone splurged and tried the clear blue fertility monitor or something similar?

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

Calvin, I swear men have pms to. I wish we all lived close together for a girls night out. I'm so sorry, know just how you feel. Mine played golf and had too many beers the night of our best bd night. Even though he did try DD came in our room and stood by the bed looking at him and he lost it. funny now but at the time I was pissed. Have y'all bd at all?

7 years ago

First morning in months I failed to temp. Simply forgot. It's going to throw my chart off, should I chart yesterday's temp and make note of it?

7 years ago

CD 14 AND I got a positive OPK and will be BDing again tonight and tomorrow. So does today or tomorrow count as DPO 1? Or the day after? Should i keep on testing? Are any of you ladies using OPK?

7 years ago

@Charm Positive Opk means that your about to ovulate. Do you temp? Mind you everyone is different but I usually O within 12-24 after my first positive Opk. I also temp and I always have O pain. Good luck and bd like crazy!!!!

I see where you can discard a temp and it still marks it so I'm good now.

7 years ago

I have one day to go until I am officially late!! I hope I am!! I am trying so hard not to buy a test until then because I know if I buy one I will take it. The wait is killing me. I felt nauseous all day and night yesterday. Feel off today. Still have back pain but no sore boobs which is always a sign AF is coming for me. Not as much cramping today actually none I have noticed so far. Appetite is very low which when AF is coming is normally high. So I am very hopeful.

7 years ago

Armywife - yes, this is my 3rd month of clomid. I just get mild headaches, some mild hot flashes this last cycle, but the side effects aren't bad. Just hormonal. No worse than pregnancy would be. Totally worth taking.

UPDATE on my mess: Yes, we BD'd last night...finally. And I'm pretty sure I ovluated yesterday - had a lot of cramping that night, so we might have slid it in under the wire in time. My temp hasn't risen yet which is a good sign, but it usually takes 2-3 days after my first positive OPK to get a temp rise. Should come tomorrow. OPKs are still positive.

Turns out DH really wasn't feeling good, which makes me feel quite guilty actually. He's on these new pills for migraines and they are messing with his head bad. They are technically anti-depressants (ampitriptyline) but they are making him depressed, killing his sex drive and he says making him feel like he doesn't want to be touched...like his skin is buzzing. He's been on them two weeks, just enough time for the side effects to kick in. He's calling his doctor today and getting off of them. I can't have him not wanting to be touched when we are trying to get a baby going here. He BD'd last night because he knew it was our last chance this month, but freaked out right after because he said his skin literally hurt.

He's also on Fertilaid, and he's stopping that too in case it's an allergic reaction. We'll get him all healed up and then try to introduce the fertilaid again - that shouldn't be it since it's basically a multivitamin, but idk. Anyone's DH have a reaction to Fertilaid for Men?

7 years ago • Post starter

Chicks - I have discarded some temps too in the past (either I was up all night or I forgot) and I never had problem seeing biphasic or pinpointing my ovulation. That said, it's better if you discard only 1 or 2 per cycle.

Good luck with your husbands girls... I also think they have pms too hehe.. Mine is in "baby making" mode so I don't have lot's of trouble BDing for now..

Charmed.. I'm also using opk (irregular cycles and all..) I keep testing until negative because I usually get 2 days of positive and I ovulate the next day after last positive opk. (you could look at my current chart if you want an example) Everyone's is different but I would suggest to keep testing until you get a negative, some women even get 3 days of positives and don't ovulate until after that... But the best indicator is temping, your temp goes up after O.

Good luck Armywife, I feel your pain and I think you are doing good!! I'm lucky to have internet cheapies to test early, if not I would die to have to wait until 12-14 dpo...

My temp went higher this morning so I guess I really did O !! 2 DPO today, my breats are already sore, and that was an early sign for both my previous, we'll see around implantation, I usually get really dizzy those days... Still a week to wait to test argh..

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo