Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 214 Replies | Last Page

Yay! I got my first positive OPK this month! At 11am, it was almost there, and on a whim (and a 4 hr hold) I tested again at 3pm and got both dark lines. BD tonight!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Yay for the last day of AF awebste. I'm pretty sure its my last day too, but sometimes she like to have an extended day.

calvingirl go get you BFP I really hope this is our month!

with all the inventions out there why cant they make some kind of vacuum/plunger thing that just sucks the right out. Im petty sure most of would pay for that in home care. lol! I know wishful thinking right!?

AFM-CD5 not much going on here but I have had a lot more cramps this cycle than I have had in a while not sure what that's all about. oh well here to may babies!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

@calvin - GET IT GIRL!!! ;) ;)

7 years ago

Great news calvin!! I hope you get ur BFP!

I am pretty sure I am out. I am cramping a lot more today but I did have this nauseous feeling most of the day. Also normally my boobs get sore the week before AF comes but they are not sore at all. I guess I can hope but these cramps feel like it is coming. 3 days to go and I will know!

Also my cm was watery now it is creamy and white and last month right before AF that is how it was so my hopes r really low I will get a BFP

7 years ago

i have moved over from April and I'm on CD4 for got a LONG while to wait.

I have decided to change a couple of the things i am doing to see if it makes any difference.
1. I have changed my prenatal vitamins
2. I am starting to take primrose oil until i ovulate
3. Going to BD more. EOD during fertile window and then every day once i get a positive OPK for 2 days after.

Im TTC #1 so no clue what may and may not work...just trying it all and hoping for the best.

baby dust to everyone and I really hope that I start seeing some BFPs in this group to give me hope as my EDD won't be until 20th May.

x

7 years ago

Calvin start that bfp wave for us.
Cd 2 so nothing to report. I am going to start maca, I changed my prenatals to one that includes omega 3. This month I'm not going to plan BDing with husband and just jump his bones when I'm ready.

7 years ago

No go, Ladies. My husband is being a dick. I've heard awful stories about DH or OHs that do horrible things. Mine doesn't, and for that I'm grateful. But Mine is passive aggressive. We got in a stupid fight over flea powder and although I apologized (because I knew we had to BD that night) he decided to be snippy all night and flat out refused me. So here's weeks of 8 pills a day, side effects from clomid, temping every morning, peeing on opk strips four times a day...all down the f*cking tubes because my DH is petty and passive aggressive and "didn't feel like it."

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies! joining in from april forum... had a mirena removed in june and I just got my positive opk and a slight temp rise today so I'm assuming 1 DPO for now (until more temp rise...)

I`m poas addict so I might be testing really soon like 7 DPO or so... (got a bunch of cheapies also =P )

to all of you !!

7 years ago

calvin Im sorry sounds like your DH showed. Man I swear guys a worse than girls sometimes. Hopefully you get everything figured out and still be able to catch that egg.

Lorelly- Good luck love

Hugsandsmiles- sounds like you have a good plan.

AFM CD6 it looks like the witch is gone!! I made a doctors app but cant get in there until the 31st. haven't really changed anything this month but Im going to try to find the fertileaid for DH

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm new to this site. I have high hopes this cycle. CD 2. When AF showed yesterday I decided to get more in depth with TTC ( 10 months now with dh) I believe I have luteal phase defect, so I purchased progesterone cream, bb thermometer, opk's, vitamin B6 and more prenatal. Going to drink more fertility tea as well.
This cycle is my first in bbt charting so any knowledge or key points shared would be wonderful!

Stephanie

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo