Community post

Discussion

May 2017 Babies!!

View Full Post

I'm starting my third round of clomid after TTC for a year with my new husband. Spotting now and my temp dropped, so CD1 should be tomorrow. AF is on her way.

Welcome to all the hopeful May Mommies!

214 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 214 Replies | Last Page

yea I totally get that!!

DH sperm hasn't been tested so I have no idea if its me or him but what do you guys think about fertilaid for him? I mean even if they are good cant hurt right?

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Sooner than I thought positive opk this afternoon.

User Image

7 years ago

Joining in. Missed you girls in the April thread- I commented on something and they said welcome, haha. I'm something like cycle day 19? I don't know. I had a lazy cycle. Didn't do any extraordinary measures.....imagine all the money I saved- I've earned a mani pedi, right?. Thinking about seeing what my insurance coverage is on ivf, or maybe clomid again next cycle... I have ptsd from the last time I took it and ended up with the ectopic. I don't know what I want to do.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

Hey ladies!!

TTC 2 MONTHS NOW

I am cd 25 today and having a bunch of different things happening.

I think I ovulated 9 days ago

Symtoms today: Back pack ( had for few days now), bloating ( for a few days now), super tired (2 days now), broke out on face book and arm ( I never get acne), watery cm...last few days was sticky white cm, not as hungry seems I am hungry all the time but when I eat I lose my appetite things don't seem to taste good to me right now, gassy, a little constipated, irratible for no reason lately, cramping a little.

I have been checking my cervix for 2 months and always low and now it is high and soft. Not sure what I am looking for but hopefully the change means it is possible I will be getting a BFP soon.

So glad for these forums. Good luck ladies hope we all get BFP'S

7 years ago

Good morning ladies. AF finally here. Cd 1.

7 years ago

Miami - the ingredients to the Fertilaid are just good things, like Vit C, Vits B, D, E, etc., plus some Maca root. I showed it to DH (he was very reluctant and doesn't normally take a vitamin) but it looked ok to him and he's been taking it for a week now twice a day. It's one of those things that can't hurt - the worst that can happen is he gets more healthy lol.

Trying_For - Yay! Time to I'm on CD14 now and still getting negative OPKs, but I'll test again later in the afternoon. They are getting darker, but not not near positive yet. I'm hoping to have a positive on CD15 or 16. We're BD'ing every other day just in case because my CM is watery/EW so I think something is happening.

Armywife - welcome! Good luck! You'll be testing first probably. I hope you start off the BFPs this month.

JKU - I hear you. At least the clomid worked for you. It's not working for me. I'm going to have to decide if I want to go more invasive and see if my tubes are blocked or what is going on.

Chicks - sorry got you. That sucks. Let's hope making May babies is more productive.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

Well, I have started my first TWW aftering have a MMC in June 2016. Fingers and toes are crossed!! If we did conceive the DD would be on my birthday :)

7 years ago

Thanks Calvin, you're right, at least it did "work", it was just bad luck it wasn't in the right place. Much better perspective than mine was!

CD 23, tested for fun. Thought the test was positive, nope. Bfn. I looked the brand up, bought the target ones, they were on sale, all out of Internet cheepies and have 1 frer left.... anyways I read the reviews and most of the reviews reported false positives, and/or blue line shows up then goes away, line in the wrong orientation, etc. So much for being sensible and buying the store brand. You'd think after 20 or so cycles I would know better, ha!

Fx for everyone. AFM is due any day, usually start spotting CD 24/25, then start CD 27ish give or take a day. We will see!

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

7 years ago

Hi ladies
Im on CD12 and have just started seeing a second line on the OPK, i should be ovulating in the next couple of days. Been BDing everyday just incase.
Fingers crossed we all get our BFP's this month!

7 years ago

on last day of AF today - so happy she's on her way out! hoping this is the last month I see her for a long while ;)

going back to what has worked in the past for us - plan is to BD every night during fertile period, and for me to go back to using the clearblue digital ovulation sticks. i used these when we conceived our daughter so here's hoping its the trick this time too! I may try and temp but I'm not going to get too worked up about it - I know I should have started temping at CD1 but DD had an ear infection and then an allergic reaction to the antibiotic so there was some sleepless nights recently. if i can remember to stick that damn thermometer in my mouth before i drag myself out of bed I will lol if not - no worries.

this is it ladies - i can feel it - its our month!

:) :)

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo