Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

291 - 300 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Hello, I just uploaded a pic of 2 diff opks.. would you consdier this your first positive or would you wait to test tomorrow? I am cd 10 today... http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=536569

User Image

8 years ago

Hey there trying -
I would test again later tonight or tomorrow . It could be my eyes but both of them look a little lighter than then control line.

Best of luck!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

thanks your reply.. I believe you are right.. my husband has ed so we going to wait until tomorrow morning to bd

User Image

8 years ago

Korenelm I am ecstatic for you !!!!

8 years ago

Congrats Koren!

I'm so super nervous about my surgery tomorrow. Please keep me in your prayers. Once I am able to I'll update y'all and let you know I'm ok. :D

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Yes Dailey please do your in my thoughts girly!! Good luck!

8 years ago

Prayers for you Dailey. Praying God brings you peace and Comfort and also praying for the physician

8 years ago

Thank you Ladies!!

Lots of Prayers and some feel better hugs for Daily!!!

Kentucky - Thank you - Im sending to you!!!

Trying - I cant wait to see your

Miam - Don't give up - remember I had NO signs. Your not out till AF shows.

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Well ladies I guess I will see you in the Jan thread.
I started spotting last night. Then this morning it wasn't full blown just yet but its definitely heavier. Looks like I'm out.
Good luck everyone!!

8 years ago

15 DPO , still haven't tested . Cramped yesterday and thought the witch would show . Still no AF this morning . Just some mild cramping and pinching on left side . Keep checking for her. I haven't tested yet just because I haven't had any smack me up the head prego symptoms . Don't want to see a BFN

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo