Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies!!!!! .

Been crazy busy lately .

WELCOME to all the new ladies that have joined

calvingirl - I was sure we were OV the same day... Nope

using my OPK and the Clearblue digital was FLASHY SMILEY for 3 days... lol - us DH and I assumed I was hitting the big O on Easter Day - it was fun to BD on Easter felt a little more special then usual. Took the OPK today - Siad PEAK day... ARGH LOL we went every other day to "save up" some swimmers too LOL...

trying_for_another - for a high temp tomorrow :)

Miami1324 extra prayers :)

everyone's posting about symptoms - we all might be experiencing or not experiencing them because we are so focused on them. It doesn't help that we check them off everyday on our calendar but the more we focus the harder it is to see if its a true symptom or not. I didn't have a single symptom with my 6 y/o. NOT 1... I only took a test because my friend was trying to get pregnant and got a BFN and thought the tests were faulty.... ummm SHOCKED I was prego.

Here is to all of you for DEC / Jan babies - Easter Miracles. Lets get to BDing and making it FUN :)

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

So, I'm 12 DPO today....Yesterday, I said I wasn't experiencing any symptom...lo and behold at night, my boobs started feeling tender. It does this from time to time before AF but not recently. Additional symptom was that I had very light brown spotting. It was very little. I don't usually spot before AF (maybe a day before but it tends to be heavier spotting than what I had last night). I still wouldn't test though....too much to see a BFN.

to all of you!

8 years ago

Quick question .... So on Saturday morning I didn't show a LH surge but by that afternoon I did around 2:30 pm. I hAd positive OPKs yesterday at am, afternoon and pm. It was negative this morning . Would today make O day or 1 DPO??

I am cramping like a mofo And left side pains.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies....

I usually stay away from electronics over the weekends. So I guess I missed a lot of action!

I tested on Saturday - BFN,
Sunday - I can see a faintest faint line
Monday (today) - no line, BFN.

So am thinking it was a chemical. Embracing it and waiting for the next cycle to begin. Very depressed this morning, though. Can't stop crying. It is so wicked especially when you see a line one day and you don't the next day.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

im hoping for a Dec. 6th baby i have TTC before and ended up miscarrying 3 times. I finally broke up with my ex because he was a cheater and cheated our entire relationship. I have since found my soulmate <3 he and i have conceived once previously in December and miscarried at 7 weeks on Jan. 31, 2016 and we are hoping we can conceive again and get a sticky bean XD these are what i have been noticing

I actually have a few questions and I have yet to get my BFP since period isn't due until April 3rd Has anyone who has gotten a BFP or anyone here who is hoping for one noticed an increased sex drive? I haven't been able to keep my hands off my SO for an entire week now and I'm trying hard to give him a break for a couple days but not sure if I can hold off that long :/ normally we only DTD 3-4 days a week 1-2 a day but now its like 3-4 times a day an entire weeks straight :p hoping its a good sign but don't know if SO can handle it lmao he hasn't seemed to mind it too much yet just needs a couple days to rest I'm sorry for the TMI question but has anyone else at 3 w+6 noticed more lotion-like discharge before a BFP? I normally have NO cm whatsoever so that's why this is strange Ok so hubby told me that he thinks im pregnant based on the fact that I smell different... And a few other symptoms but he's hellbent on that lol anyone else who got a BFP had their hubby say similar? Mine says I smell sweeter then normal I got an all of a sudden hit of nausea and almost vomiting and I'm only around 3w+6 and burning back pain too and would sleeping in until noon then getting up, doing almost nothing, then needing a nap by 4 be considered fatigue?

8 years ago

Question ladies....... On 6 DPO I spotted a small amt. Also been having headaches, backaches, dizziness, mild cramps and so very moody. Today I'm 8DPO and spotting again. I feel very negative today and thinking I'm having early pms symptoms. Not due to start til 4/4. I'm usually very regular......I don't know. What do you guys think??

8 years ago

Hi Kentucky girl, sounds like if you peaked on Saturday afternoon, it's possibly you might be at 2 DPO by this afternoon. Those OPK instructions say to stop testing after you get a surge (but we always do anyways). What can help you though is your BBT chart. Together it'll tell you when you O'd and will give you a more precise DPO number.

Hi DP, sorry to hear that. But you might want to wait until you missed your period or not. There could also be false positive or false negative readings if it's too early.

8 years ago

Hey ladies, I'm 12 dpo and got a this morning. Really thought it was going to be positive as my temp really spiked this morning, highest it's been since o'ing. Normally by now it's starting to drop as I normally have a 9 -12 day luteal phase. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's temp is like.
I've been having slight cramps, tender breasts, a bit irritable (though these are all pms symptoms too) though last night I had to get up to pee lots (sorry if tmi)

Kentuckygirl it's sometimes hard to pinpoint ovulation without temping and seeing when your temp rises to confirm o'ing. I sometimes don't ovulate until 3-4 days after I get the LH surge but sometimes I ovulate the next day. I have noted that my cm changes the day after ovulation though, so that might help narrow it down, if you're checking that. Good luck though
Hope we'll be sharing our BFP s soon. If I conceive this cycle I'd be due 8 December :)

8 years ago

Kentuckygirl - I agree with WinterLJ - probably 2DPO today.

Chicks Cheetah - 8DPO is early to guess bfp BUT THOSE ARE GREAT SIGNS FOR iMPLANTATION

CyndiThaxton - on finding that special guy :) :) - Anything can be a symptom of pregnancy - I have heard people state they have an insatiable libido when prego - but it could be just hormones in general ( ) Hold out until day of AF and test away :) I see a in your future :) :) :)

DP - don't give up yet - hormones are evil :)

Annabelle T - just because you got a BFN doesn't mean a thing until you miss AF. . Hold out until day of AF. That is so close

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

I hope I get my BFP I just want my miracle baby

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo