Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Cd 36 no af 7 days late breast pain worsening mild dull cramps cm white still creamy /watery 2ww has turned into 4ww for me dr want me to wait another week to test ill be cd 43 how am i suppose to hold out that long i feel preggo i wish they would just scan me

8 years ago

Ended up not being able to sleep last night but last time peed was 2:30 am. And I tested at 7 am. BFN. And those indent lines on the FRER and so crazy! Ugh. I just dont know whats going on. AF is due Saturday so there is still time.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

I'm going crazy waiting too. Af for me is due Thursday and my wondfu test this morning was negative. I have sore boobs, sensitive nose, constipated, increased mucous (nose and cervical), and a full bladder feeling all the time.

8 years ago

Xoxo girl you have more willpower than me . I couldn't wait

8 years ago

Hey Ladies :) :) :)

Had a busy DIY weekend painting and staining and revamping a closet into a pantry so I missed a lot on here :) :)

It did keep my mind busy from the TWW. (YAYAY)

7 DPO today and I don't have a single symptom. I mean legit NOTHING.... but possible that Implantation didn't even happen... So we shall see.

OH the TWW is a mind boggle....

Hubby doesn't think this is the month because I had a lot of stressful stuff happening along with being sick right on O day....

So i am staying away from POAS until 4/11/16 - the evil day AF is due.

I hope everyone is ding ok and had a great weekend :)

It sounds like we have a few ladies on here with VERY promising signs .

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Korenelm I have zero symtoms as well . I am 8 DPO. Started off with some weird things but nothing now

8 years ago

Broke down and tested faint bfp or evap not sure but def within time limits dr order more betas breast hurt back pains and possible implantation cramps last two days couldnt wait another 7 days wth did the dr think

8 years ago

Hi Ladies, haven't been on for a while but wanted to say a to the ones who've got their !!!
So excited for you . Here's to and
To the girls like me who are now looking at Jan 17 babies, [good_luck and ]
Hope we get our soon

8 years ago

Xoxo keep us posted

8 years ago

Xoxo keep us posted

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo