Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Awe I am so sorry trying !! I hope it happens next cycle for you!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Hello everyone! Glad to see some of you are getting BFP!!

Last night I started feeling achy and like I was coming down with the flu yet again. It's weird because it will come and go. Anyways I took off work today so I could hopefully rest some! AF was supposed to be here today but has yet to show! No spotting or anything! May take a test tomorrow morning if she's not here by then. I just don't feel like I could get pregnant on first cycle trying and plus I have been having AF like cramps.

I do have a question however, has anyone ever had uterine pain when bearing down to use the restroom? Whether it be to urinate or have a bowel movement? That has been my problem for the past couple of days and it's the first time I have experienced this. I'm wondering if maybe DH was too rough during BD. I'm a lot smaller than he is so I think sometimes in the heat of the moment he just puts too much weight on me. We think I may have put too much pressure on my tail bone and injured it.

Anyways, for those of us who don't get our BFP for March, 2017 will definitely be our year!!

8 years ago

Well... I was hoping for a little turkey but that didn't work out. So, now we're working on some "Figgie Pudding". We've been trying for almost 4 years now, and we've tried just about everything but medical intervention (I can't do anything with hormones) and "not trying". People have gone from asking us when we're having a baby to when we're going to stop trying. LOL. Thanks world, thanks a lot.

You know what stinks the most? Everyone I know is currently pregnant with a second or third. Or twins! Grrrrr

The one thing my body was biologically supposed to do... pass on its genes.... it seems incapable of. I have given my uterus a very firm talking-to. That didn't help either.

But... my fortune cookie Thursday said "you will so be delighted by a visitor" and since I am never delighted by AF... I'm hoping it’s a little whoo.

8 years ago

So I feel so stupid. The pain that I am having isn't caused by rough BD. I have a UTI I feel so silly guys! I can't remember the last time I had one so I guess that's why I couldn't explain the symptoms!!

8 years ago

I found a VERY small amount of blood like VERY small so small that if I weren't looking I wouldn't have saw it. I'm wondering if I'm spotting or if it's from my UTI.. Very discouraging but it's from my period I figured as much anyways!

8 years ago

Kaimarie you can pass some blood with an UTI . Don't throw the towel in just yet ????????????

8 years ago

Thank you so much! I'm going to try and not to.

8 years ago

After freaking out yesterday, I finally messaged my doctor. She told me to take a pregnancy test. So, I did it this morning. And I got my using clear blue digital.

I'm hoping it's not a false positive. I am in shock!

I guess this means SMEP worked combined with the acupuncture could have contributed for better system flow.

8 years ago

Awesome! Congradulation WinterLJ. How exciting.

8 years ago

Cd 34 no af blood negative idk yall feeling out

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo