Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies

I tried to catch up on everything but my head is super blurry - my 6 y/o had a stomach bug and sure enough this lady got it.. had to leave work early yesterday. and per my CB digital OPK it was the last day of my Peak - DH and I didn't do anything 29th to 30th... so here's hoping we caught that window.

Lalou - im so sorry - sending a TON of HUGS AND PRAYERS to you!!! maybe no Dec baby because a Jan one to bring in the new year is what you are meant to have

Kaimarie - sorry about - but super excited to house hunt!!! start writing your must haves (big kitchen, 3 bedrooms etc) and your would like to have (play room, fenced yard) focusing on that might just get your

Dailey33 - heres to

XOXO - don't count it out - those swimmers like to hang around for a few days :) :) :)

Becky - I have also had people I know had issues then BOOM pregoo within a few weeks - our bodies are mysterious and miracles are miracles

Wimter - don't count out until shows - just wait - some women spot for weeks during their pregnancy!!!

Miam -

today is DPO3 for me - nothing happening here.... am I crazy or does anyone else think the pregnancy test tracker that shows some women took OKPT and it showed positive days before implantation could occur is CRAZY???? I mean i'm a OKPT psycho but even I wont test before DPO9... sometimes I wonder LOL

well here is to serious

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Ugh! Woke up queasy and with this gross taste in my mouth like pennies and its been very dry

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

@dailey bump

Tks @Korenelm im trying to keep calm somethings up forsure cd 32 today no af

8 years ago

@lalou big hugs lets just stay positive could be a late implanter i know my eggies dont implant until 14dpo

8 years ago

Nipples are kinda sore
Wierd gross penny taste in mouth
Cramps mostly on left side
Growing pains in legs
stomach feels like i ate thanksgiving dinner
Sick to my stomach

I dont remember the penny thing in any of my pregnancies. But who knows. 7 or 8 dpo today.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Im laying on the couch sick to my stomach but craving sweet tea.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Bfn again.. Temp still up above cl. No AF as of yet. I am CD 31 15 dpo according to ff. This site has me at 13 dpo

User Image

8 years ago

Korenelm- Hubs and I have started on a list actually we both agreed that we want a 3 bedroom house, and I personally love how some of the newer houses near where I live have added on the high ceilings in the living room and bedroom! So that is something I am very much interested in!! I am just so happy that I have something else to keep my mind busy!

Dailey33- Your symptoms sound super promising hun!!! How many dpo are you?

Lalou3tt3- I am so sorry!! You take that time to yourself and treat yourself to whatever your heart desires!!!

XOXO- Good luck!! Hoping you get your BFP!

AFM- I was thinking that AF would be here today but I had a dumb moment. AF should be here tomorrow for that to be CD #1! I haven't tested because I haven't felt the need to but I am scared to take any medicine for my cold because in the back of my mind I could still have a slight chance of being pregnant. Even though I consider that a very very very small chance just because my symptoms are more so pointing towards AF. So I am holding off on taking medicine and on testing until tomorrow night when I get off work. If nothing has shown by then, then I will be testing! I also stayed up late last night and applied for jobs! Someone has already contacted me back hoping for an interview! So many exciting things are happening to me this week!! I wish I could get a BFP to make it the best week of my life.

8 years ago

Lalou-I know you said your going to take a break from here. I think we all get it. Not sure if you will see this or not but please don't give up hope. My husband and I were trying on and off for almost two years before we got pregnant only to end in heartbreak. We let our selves be sad and then we got right back on as soon as we could. We know this will happen its just a matter of time when. You are not out until that which shows her face. I don't know you all but I love all of you! I know that sounds weird kinda creepy. Lol
I just feel close to you ladies even for this has been a short amount of time. We all know what one another is going through and at least I think we all have a connection I am pulling for each and everyone of you. .

AFM- not sure if any of you read my journal if you did sorry I am repeating myself. I know I have told you that I am charting and all that good stuff. ... Continued from yesterday I went and got more opks when I got off of work and of course it was negative. Oh well it hasn't been positive in the evening anyways. This morning I got my temp spike. Yay!! Took the test again this morning and it was negative which I think is a positive sign I ovulated at least I think so. I'm confused when I plugged in my numbers on FF and this site it says I ovulated on the day I got my 2nd positive opk. But then I got another one the next day. Does this seem normal? I'm confused.!!!! Supposedly I am 3dpo

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

I know I haven't been the most participating in this group but ladies believe me when I say I've followed all of you and your updates...Yesterday at my 11dpo I got a and it was the most unreal and heartbreaking for me because I was absolutely certain I wasn't out this cycle. When I woke up from the sleep I cried myself into I put on my big girl pants and went to work and school and just anything baby or family related choked me... it wasn't until I got home at 12am that my DP requested I take another test and as certain I was I didn't want to see another negative, I didn't want to break my heart even more. My temp dropped, I was spotting, I was out of this cycle and it hurt... but, I took it and walked away to shower... three mins later DP is busting through the door with a BFP on a CB Digital... An hour later me being me and in denial, I take another and this time on a weeks estimator, three minutes later BFP 1-2weeks...

This morning I didn't temp, I think I'm coming down with a cold but 7am, FMU I take both and it's there as it was last night !! I'm only 12dpo and will confirm with beta tomorrow.

Lalou3tt3 please don't give up hun, until AF arrives you're not out.. my fingers are still crossed for you... for all of us..

8 years ago

3 MC so far since October and pregnant again! Let's hope this one sticks!! I'm nervous but also excited!! Yay for December babies!!

-J

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo