Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

241 - 250 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Kentucky - its so frustrating!!!! I want to see symptoms but NOPE - NADA - NOTHIN.... ARGH... LOL

XOXO -

Hey ladies :)

I must say this TWW is super frustrating. DPO 8 today and all I want to do is POAS!!!!! how psycho am I LOL - hell implantation probably hasn't even happen yet......

I want symptoms - LOL

I have to keep telling myself - Don't test till Sunday, don't test till Sunday. no seriously DONT TEST TIL SUNDAY!!! LOL that's only 5 days - OMG 5 more days..... lord how am I going to wait that long???????

TWW is killing me!!!!

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Korenelm I have no sticks to pee on
I refuse to go to store because as soon as I buy them I will start peeing on them

8 years ago

Hey there ladies,

8dpo and today I'm starting to feel tired and out of it. My whole body is a little ache . I'm light headed and out of it. Its still early in the day for other sysptoms. My tp dropped a little again this mornong bit nothing to be concerned about. Sorry for those who are in the other group with me you will probably read this twice. Hope you all doing OK this morning.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Hey everyone! So still no AF but I made an appointment with my gynecologist tomorrow so I will keep everyone updated with what they tell me! Something is definitely up with my body with spotting (which has been happening for the past 3 months) and uterine pain that just started this month. Now I'm on cycle day 37 with no AF! So it's not looking good for me. Wishing everyone else lots of baby dust though!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies...

Congratulations on your s

AFM: AF is now 7 days late. Got a BFN on Monday. Planning to test again tomorrow. But don't want to get disappointed with another BFN .

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Had what I believe is a very faint pos on an ept test. Gonna test again in the AM with FMU. Didn't test with FMU. Tested no hold. Fx to us all. And congrats to the bfps.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

DAiley I can't wait to see your In the morning

8 years ago

http://s174.photobucket.com/user/RebMcKin3/library/Mobile%20Uploads?page=1&sort=3

Go to that and you can see about my stomach. The one with the 2 pictures is grey shirt me today and black pants me 2 months with my son.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Tested and bfn :(

8 years ago

Dailey -

your not out until AF arrives!!!!!!

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo