Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

261 - 270 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Kaimarie. Wishing you a healthy happy 9 months .

AFM: well I am 10 DPO and cycle day 28. Not much going on . Starting to have AF cramps this evening . Haven't slept hardly any the last three nights . Waking up drenched in sweat. So needless to say I'm tired lol. Bloated is an understatement . I'm blown out like a balloon . Hips and back ache . Maybe It's just age . Been peeing a lot but I have had more coffee to combat the fatigue . Really no true pregnancy symptoms . If I haven't started by Monday I will test . I usually start peeing on sticks at 8 DPO but I'm going to hold out .

Continued baby dust to all you beautiful ladies

8 years ago

I am having these worse cramps right now. AF shouldn't be here till Saturday or Sunday. I'm miserable. It hurts so bad I'm laying in a ball trying not to move. But my hips and back and stomach burn.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Dailey take a warm bath and see if that will help . I'm sorry you are hurting so bad

8 years ago

I did it actually made me sick to my stomach. Ugh! Wth is going on

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Thank you Aquapd I am definitely going to try and not worry about it. Just going to live healthy for baby now!!

Also thank you to Kentucky and everyone else who I may have missed!!

Fruitloop I tested at 15 dpo at night with a FRER and it was negative and then today at 18 dpo the doctor did a urine test and it was positive. I took the test at night which likely caused it to be negative. It was also an older test that I had on my shelf for a while, it wasn't past its due date but it's just a couple months shy so that could be the reason for it! Obviously my HCG must be rising I had one drop of blood that was super small on Friday at 13 dpo but that was it.

8 years ago

Congrats kaimarie!

8 years ago

Thanks Dailey! I'm so sorry you're uncomfortable and not feeling well. Just try and lay down and keep your feet elevated.

8 years ago

Finally got my 2 year old to sleep. He was fighting it tonight. But he just wanted to be snuggled. Pain is still there not as bad but mostly in my back. I've had kidney stones and infections and it's not that. But I was sick to my stomach after the math but hungry. So ate some tuna, crackers, and 2 pickles. I really don't know what's going on. But I'm so confused. I decided to test with an OPK and for some reason it's almost a pos opk test. Like what the crap. And I know it's not ovulation because I had an ultrasound confirming it. I have a 24 to 25 day cycle. I'm on CD22 almost 23. Def shouldn't be getting any kind of line on an opk test. I'm super nervous though. Because if I'm not pregnant then I am gettting laparoscopy. They want to figure out what's going on. So please if you pray keep me in them because that happens Monday. I'm gonna probably break down and test tomorrow but gonna try and hold out. We will see.

8 years ago

Hello ladies. Baby dust to you all. I'm in a similar boat. I just knew this was the month but now I'm 11dpo & I can feel af getting ready to spring any moment. It's so devastating a cycle...and to go through it over and over is crushing. I really don't know how we stay sane through all this uncertainty.

8 years ago

Welcome fullehn lots of to you.

Dailey you can get a positive opk when your pregnant just letting you know :) Sometimes they are more sensitive and can pick it up before a hpt. But not always affective.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo