Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

251 - 260 of 305 Replies | Last Page

I had another negative today too Dailey and I'm 13dpo. Prepping for next cycle though and have things set up with my donor to make it happen
Hope you all get bfp and that I don't see you on the January thread

8 years ago

Hey ladies, decided to join again. I've been intermittently lurking and seeing what's going on with everyone else, but DH and I have taken the last two cycles off from tracking. I thought I'd be joining the January board now that I'm picking back up with tracking (from my LMP my due date would be Jan 2) but my body decided to be weird this cycle. I started getting EWCM the day after my period ended (CD 5), so I started doing OPKs that day, and lo and behold, OPK was positive on CD 7 and had my classic ovulation pains yesterday at CD 9. So bizarre. So on to the TWW a little early this time. The funny part is that this ovulation date would put me due on my birthday (Dec 28). Hopefully that'll be good luck :)

Good luck to everyone else still in this cycle, now that I'm back tracking, I'll likely be back here with you all pretty consistently.

8 years ago

Well ladies I am PREGNANT!!! Even though I got a BFN on a HPT on Sunday night it wasn't FMU and the doctor told me that's likely the reason why it was a negative! I am worried though because the night that I got a BFN I took a muscle relaxer but I'm going to try not to worry about it too much. I feel horrible for having taken it but I honestly thought I was out this month!! Anyways just wanted to let you ladies know! Please keep me and baby in your thoughts or prayers!! We have our first ultrasound in 2 weeks. I hope baby is okay and the medicine didn't hurt them!!!!!

8 years ago

Kai That's amazing!!!!! YAYAYYAYYAYA - don't worry about the muscle relaxer - very very early in the pregnancy and it wont have any effect

Welcome back Hbray

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

thank you so much Korenelm!! I am so excited and I think partially in shock!

8 years ago

Congratulations kaimarie! So happy for you!

8 years ago

That's amazing kaimarie- see like I said ya never know. Keep the positivity.

I just wish I could do that for myself now!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Thank you so much!!! It literally did feel like AF was coming so my early symptoms definitely mocked PMS!! Good luck to everyone and loads of baby dust!!

8 years ago

Kai, how many dpo were you? I just tested this morning at 13dpo and negative and then I thought my period started after my run but it's was about 4 drops and now nothing since

8 years ago

kaimarie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooo happy for you!!
Don't worry about the medication... They even say a few gulps of alcohol won't matter at this stage (doesn't mean we can indulge in one, though). It's a tough bean... It will be alright

dailey33 - Hang in there. I sooo totally understand what you are going through! We'll get through this!

AFM - I'm now 8 days late and I tested yesterday - BFN . I think I will wait till Friday and test again.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo