Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 305 Replies | Last Page

DM & Sunshine - YAYAYAYAYAYA

See ladies - our minds mess with us - we get too far ahead of ourselves and boom a - Congrats !!!!!!

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Miam: when I charted on my last pregnancy I rememeber it giving my O day as second positive OPK. But at this point lol who freaking knows . Hope this is your month.

Lalou: hugs to you sweet girl . Please don't give up . God's timing will be perfect for you .

Kaimarie: happy house hunting !! That's so exciting !!!

Dailey33: the metal taste is a huge positive sign or at least it was for me. No noticed this 5 DPO with my last pregnancy . It was a boy . Didn't notice it the first two previous pregnancies but heck I was too stupid to know what to look for. Baby dust to you !! Keep us updated on your symptoms.

Xoxo: girl I am holding out for your BFP!!! Look at DMoniques BFP after she had gotten BFNs . Baby dust !!

Trying_for_another : I am still holding out for you as well !!!

DMonique: girl I was ecstatic readying your post !!! Good luck on your beta and to a happy and healthy 9 months .

Sunshine: Hope this pregancy is here to stay for you .

8 years ago

Hi Ladies...

Hang in there until the flow starts....

And Congratulations, DMonique413!!! !!

I think is here for me. I'm spotting with tiny clots... So I will be counting today as CD1

Hope all of you get this cycle!!

Thank you for all your support!! It made this cycle more bareable!!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I've been trying to keep up with all the messages but my course is starting to get quite hard now.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking of you all and have my fingers crossed for each and every one of you.

For those who have had a visit from AF, I'm sorry - but hey 2017 must be our year!!

I know that as time goes on in our TTC journey, that we start to have doubts about all sorts of things, and I just hope that you and your partners and families will all stick together.

I've seen so many of us experience heartbreak every month, but then it's so wonderful when I finally see you guys get your BFP!

DM & Sunshine -

Hoping I see more BFPs and I'll be there to cheer anyone TTC for January 2017 :)

8 years ago • Post starter

Kaimarie: im either 7 or 8 dpo.

Sorry took so long to get back. I napped with my son. Woke up from my nap with that taste still but not so queasy. P

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Last day of March, ladies! We'll soon be all finding out if we will be moving to the January 2017 thread or not

I'm at 15DPO, CD 27 today...still with brown spotting that got heavier last night and it stopped midday today. My temps are still high so hopefully AF doesn't show up. I'll test on Sunday if the doesn't show up by then. Yesterday, it felt like AF was about to come with the fullness and cramps...then it stopped today. My body is confusing me...

WishingForViolet, you were one of the ladies in here that made me go into this forum. You made it feel safe to come and open up in here. Thank you and good luck with your journey! We're here to support you and each other

Aquapd good luck with the next cycle! to you for next month!

DM and Sunshine

Lalou take as much time as you need for yourself. We are all going through the same thing and we're here to support you

Miam and

Kaimarie good luck with the house! This is a great start for family life.

trying don't give up until shows.

Korenelm I hope the bug doesn't stay long in your family...it sucks when those things get passed around several times in a household. Keep your fluids up though.

8 years ago

all afternoon/evening I have been feeling cramps here and there.. not really af like cramps.. just when I move a certain way I'm like oh that hurts.. I keep on checking for af every time I think I feel something.. lol I'm sure she will be here soon only a matter of time. I think I should of seen a hpt by now if I was pregnant.
I don't usually have cramps until AF is actually here.

User Image

8 years ago

Cd33 still no af not normal

8 years ago

Xoxo you going to test ?

8 years ago

temp dropped so I'm sure AF will be here sometime today

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo