Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Winter: yay I'm so happy for you !!!!

Xoxo: did you say your blood test was negative ?

8 years ago

Kaimarie keep us updated. It sounds promising but I get you dont want to get your hopes up. Stay positive girly.!!!

Winterj so happy for you!.

Xoxoxo I'm sorry your body is going crazy. I read an article not to long ago( not sure if it true) this girl was experiencing the same thing as you she was late all the test were negative and the blood work was negative. She insisted she was pregnant reguardless of what the test showed. A few more days went by didn't get her period she insisted on an ultra sound, and there it was!!! Some times you just got to go with your institution. I really hope you find some answers out soon. We all know added stress on top of trying makes your body act weird atleast mine anyway.

Welcome and good luck ezkimozie

Today not too much going on. I will keep you updated if it changes.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

here early and unwelcomed. Looking forward to my New Years baby best of luck for all the December babies and hope one of you has a little December 10th baby since that's my bday!

8 years ago

Winterj.... I was the same way with clear blue digital, ended up taking seven, some with smart countdown others with week estimator..

I confirmed with beta yesterday, levels aren't the greatest for me, but not the lowest they could be.. I'm still hoping for a sticky bean...hoping my levels are rising. I still have this head cold and this cough I can't shake, I'm sore all over and the frequent restroom breaks are a challenge..

to you ladies still pending your positive.. fx, it's coming

8 years ago

Congratulations DM!! Way to stay positive. Glad it was confirmed!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Congrats dmonique

And thanks @miami i feel preggo i dont miss periods the dr said wait till i would be consider 6 weeks and test sometimes it takes longer so trying not to stress rather be celebrating

8 years ago

Im 5 days late for af would be 4 weeks 6 days going to test again in 8 days if still no af going to be off here for a while trying to relax my mind congrats again to all the bfps and good luck to everyone looking foward to more bfps

8 years ago

I'm pulling for you Xoxo

8 years ago

Thank you all for the well wishes!

DMonique, your levels could be just slow rising. I contacted my doctor to do the blood test soon too. I'm still spotting brown here and there. I was told it's normal but to keep it easy which I would adhere to because I feel so tired lately. Doesn't matter that I got a good 8 hours of sleep. And yes, the restroom breaks are quite indeed a challenge...

Chick, I'm due around December 10th

Kaimarie and Xoxo, yes do keep us updated!

Miam Let us know how it goes for you

Kentucky, any other developments?

8 years ago

WinterLJ- I am hoping that is the case for me and that my levels are just rising slow.. I read that if you take an hpt (non digital) the darker the line the better and that your body is receiving more hcg. I don't know how true that is lol but I'm all for giving it a shot. My ept test always had the faintest line ever so maybe I'll start there.. Also I couldn't help but notice but my due date is 12.10.16 too..

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo